Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 4)

Iā€™m saving some of the Acapulco Gold Hash to bring for sure and a few others. Itā€™s going to be a blast. I canā€™t wait. Iā€™ve met shag a few times. I think we could sit and talk all day. Hubby liked him , too. Heā€™s coming with me to shaggyā€™s weekend.

1 Like

Awesome! Iā€™ve got some special stuff too that I put aside , I canā€™t wait to actually meet Shag, Iā€™ve known him for a few years now and weā€™ve become great friends, Iā€™ve been dying to go since he first invited me, this is the first year itā€™s been pheasible whatsoever though. I bet weā€™ll be the sameā€¦. Just look at us on here :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I hate being out of likes :heart: :heart: :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: hereā€™s a few.

4 Likes

My phone is about to dieā€¦ so if I disappearā€¦ lol

1 Like

Gonna take the little furball for a wet walk :laughing: have yourself a wonderful night! And say hello to the hubby from me as well.

2 Likes

Will do! Good night! Thanks for joining in a toke! :v:

2 Likes

My pleasure, thank you :heart:

1 Like

I love my housemates, but I wish theyā€™d help trim this pile of weed theyā€™re gonna be smoking on the next few months.

6 Likes

Congratulations to your son @Bobgrows, that is quite an accomplishment, and alot of hard work.:green_heart:

2 Likes

Congrats Bobbiā€¦must be a pretty proud mom!

3 Likes

@Bobgrows congratulations, thatā€™s quite the accomplishment and we are so in need of good doctors.

2 Likes

CONGRATS @Bobgrows !!! :hugs:

3 Likes

Thank you @Greenfingers & @CanuckistanPete & @buck90 & @Pigeonman ! :pray:
Very proud of that boy! :blue_heart: He has done all the hard work and being broke while in school, because they canā€™t work while in school. He has sacrificed to be able to finish.

5 Likes

Dr bobs mom sounds pretty good might have to update your nick .

2 Likes

can i do a seed give away in here ?? lol single pack - one off?
trivia question?

3 Likes

Iā€™m game to try winning them.

2 Likes

cowbell, my answer is cowbell

1 Like

Been wanting to get these back out into O.G
3 reg Cavity Crush I won from @DJSF

topic -prison break

what phrase does Lincoln say to Michael as kids that Michael repeats to him?

and then Lincoln says to his son

good luck

3 Likes

That was a cool series, good luck everyone!

1 Like

Was it I didnā€™t kill that man?

1 Like