Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 4)

Took me a couple of years to find it. Thankfully I wasnā€™t in a rush. When I bought the 2006 I sold my son my 1998, also a 5 speed but with a rack rather than a shell. It had under 100k. He continues to drive the '98. Both are base models, both bought used, and both great trucks!

2 Likes

I love my roommates, but theyā€™re currently going through their cards against humanity set and pulling out anything that could be considered offensive :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome @mota im glad you got too see it in all its glory although I hope itā€™s not your last time my friend :facepunch:t2: Iā€™ve always wanted to see Lake Shasta , thank you for sharing this with us. Much respect :facepunch:t2:

1 Like

Yup thatā€™s a little muchā€¦. Smh millennials?

3 Likes

Any one running star link ? Just hooked mine up tonight liking it so far.

2 Likes

Damn. Lake Shastaā€¦that brings back memories.

@EugeneDebs420, like what in the living hell?
That kinda defeats the purpose of the game lol.
Yeah, @TopShelfTrees1ā€¦millenials. They oughta just go ahead and throw away the whole set. :rofl:

1 Like

So theyā€™re throwing the whole thing in the trash? I donā€™t need that game to be offensive.

3 Likes

Yeah, but so am I :joy:

2 Likes

BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!! Fuck them.

On another wtf note: Over $6,500,000 was spent searching for Titan submersible only to find crushed billionaire tourists at the bottom of the oceanā€¦

ā€¦and folks are still not sure where the money will come fromā€¦ :man_facepalming:

(not trying to be heartless, but if youā€™re willing to spend 250K of your hoarded billions on a dangerous as fuck tourist trip your surviving family shouldnā€™t be using tax payers money to pay for your rescueā€¦ so i do hope this is out of their pocket versus every country that participated in the efforts.)

10 Likes

Agreed. I thought ā€œwho is going to pay for all this?ā€

Itā€™s hard to have empathy for billionaires.

4 Likes

And howā€™d you get that, eh? By exploiting the workers. By hanging on to outdated imperialist dogma which perpetuates the economic and social differences in our society.

(I couldnā€™t find the video clip)

4 Likes

All those search and rescue workers are on payroll anyways. Not like they were just sitting around playing Xbox before all this came up, then rushed out to spend $6.5 million on rescue equipment for the occasion.

I wonā€™t pretend to know the price of human lives but itā€™s sad when anyone has to meet an untimely end.

1 Like

This made me sick to my stomach reading this. I read a statement a few weeks back saying 200 million could fix much of the worlds water shortages and hunger problems . What a world we live inā€¦. And people still think thereā€™s nothing shady in the upper echelons :man_facepalming:t2:

6 Likes

If you think Iā€™m giving up my solid gold toilet so I can feed the ignorant rabble you are mistaken.

5 Likes

My bad sire :disappointed:

2 Likes

Thatā€™s right. Now go do your duty and toil in my factory at risk to life and limb because it is your moral obligation.

2 Likes

Bahaha what a world we live in huh? You couldnā€™t make this stuff up!

2 Likes

I donā€™t want to get into it too hard because itā€™ll go to far but itā€™s interesting that conventional ethics advocate being servile and obedient :thinking:šŸ«”

3 Likes

I feel you, Iā€™m trying so hard lately to bite my tongue and stay out of all the political shite

2 Likes

I feel I made my point and donā€™t need to go further.

Even in person Iā€™ve found itā€™s better to just keep my shut and smile and nod.

2 Likes