Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 4)

Hey @Jetdro
(and everyone else who might be able to help)

Didnā€™t know where else to post this sooooā€¦

I know I saw you posted about the JW GG#4 cut before, did you ever grow her out ?
I did a search and found a lot of comments you made about her, but I was hoping you had a grow log of some kind. (I wasnā€™t able to find it through all the other posts)

If anything Iā€™m interested in how she smelled and tasted, and Iā€™m looking for some pics of her both in veg and flowered.

I know someone who might be willing to trade me a cut, but I want someway to tell if sheā€™s legit.

Anyway, any help you can give would be appreciated :pray:

ā€“ Happy
:v:ā€ :green_heart:

Weā€™ve all skipped rocks on a glassy-surfaced body of calm water. Itā€™s hella fun and you know it! So, how would you like to become a world class stone skipper?

This old guy is amazing! The videos of him throwing are amazing! He also has some useful advice for improving your technique.

Yes, 88 skips!

5 Likes

Oh canā€™t post for 4 hours so taking out your aggressions here I seeā€¦

2 Likes

Dang tootinā€™!

Please stand out there on the water for a bit while I choose my stoneā€¦ (Commercial Banana Cream Cake x Jealousy). Not an award winning photo! HA!

11 Likes

I bet his mother was so proud. :joy:

Lol @Foreigner

Outta likes!
:heart::heart:

3 Likes

She looks tasty :yum:

1 Like

Do I dare say smokinā€™ good?! smell

1 Like

West Coast Cropper confirmed

8 Likes

What a boron!

6 Likes

How much calcium was used in the mortar for the detached garage?

3 Likes

Funny enough he just redid the whole garage. Surprised heā€™s up and leaving after that level of investment.

Maybe due to calcium deficiency, I think youā€™re on to somethingā€¦ :thinking:

3 Likes

I wonder if the boron is directly pumped into all the water lines ? Or if you have to constantly adjust ?

3 Likes

Free boron, included with your tax dollars.

Bottom left:

3 Likes

Iā€™d you donā€™t put calcium in your mortar the whole house of cards falls apart.

3 Likes

Woohoo! :raised_hands:t3: I love free, now I know why my plants do so well with just water outside.

4 Likes

They also forgot to list fluoride

4 Likes

Itā€™s probably in there somewhere. itā€™s just a fragment of the document.

2 Likes

wellā€¦Iā€™m going rock skippinā˜† thanks for the share

1 Like

itā€™s in the missing section next to the strychnine.

3 Likes

Haha no doubt :joy:

2 Likes