Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 1)

Def more magcal

I like using the strongest reading glasses from the dollar store and zooming in halfway on my phone. Gives a great pic. I can take one later tonight once my room turns on. I think there are some in scts sideshow.

2 Likes

you crack me up! :joy:

1 Like

I can do that lol

Apparently itā€™s just you and not the mods latelyā€¦lol

Try this thread out @Breelie for some added insight. You are perfectly fine here but if you post there as well it will get you many more opinions.

1 Like

What in the fudge just happened!?

1 Like

Salty people

1 Like
1 Like

sorry to kick a dead horse but to those that say they cant find something because a thread is cluttered there is a thing in the right corner a search spot itā€™s amazing just type one word in it like ā€˜ā€™ eachother ā€˜ā€™ hit enter BOOM every thread and time the word is used pops up ''backs back into lurkers corner ā€˜ā€™ lol hi everyone so am I lol

5 Likes

Iā€™d give you a like but Iā€™m out of them. That sucks right, when that happens.

1 Like

Get out of here with all that logicā€¦

1 Like

The idea of coming to the ā€œfree seedsā€ thread in search of a specific strain is amusing too.

You know whatā€™s specific about these seeds?

Thatā€™s right, theyā€™re FREE!

3 Likes

thats exactly my thought AND how I find stuff here. I dont look for thread titlesā€¦ the search algorhythm goes into each post as wellā€¦

1 Like

Not only that but Iā€™ve seen people offering to share, so itā€™s a silly complaint. Like that guy who came in and was mad he didnā€™t get what he wanted then 5 people offered and he was like NO I WON THEM FAIR AND SQUARE

1 Like

My wife is kinda proud of me.

I started trading away my comic collection.

ā€¦

Iā€™m spending the cash on seeds of course!

1 Like

Ya its pretty lame when 1 person wakes up on the wrong side of the bed and bitches at everyone about petty bullshit. Then a new thread is made to accommodate both sides of the fence and both threads just get shut down with no reason or explanation. Burning a solution never helped anyoneā€¦

2 Likes

Youā€™re right but at the same time it baffles me a bit when people who donā€™t even come in the thread are so bothered by it. It feels like the cranky old person down the street angry that their neighbors have people over sometimes even though they canā€™t hear them and it really effects them in no way.

corgi go with your gut!

6 Likes

But burning a doobie did!! :flushed: :hugs: