Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 1)

My thoughts exactly. At least if it fails Ill know it isnt cause I fed up making the CS.

1 Like

Iā€™m pretty sure I could do it, itā€™s just with cats theyā€™ll get in the way.

1 Like

Actually, Iā€™m wanting to give that Elite stuff a tryā€¦ā€˜one and doneā€™ sounds good to me! Just gotta wait, for that kinda price, lol the money situation isnā€™t in the shape it needs to beā€¦

3 Likes

Ghost probably not but Mao cannot leave me alone when I have shit to do.

Fucking torties man. Theyā€™ve got an attitude.

No way! Thatā€™s an insane deal! I would snag another if I could get one for that price lol. No microcenters near me though, think the closest one is over 1000 miles away. Have ran across a few deals that where at microcenter and could not jump on them sadly.

I havenā€™t tried this yet but looks promising if you are down to shoot up your plants. @JohnnyPotseed @EugeneDebs420

1 Like

Gonna have to try that, got plenty of pins thanks diabeetus.

1 Like

Apparently not. :rofl:

1 Like

lol already ahead of ya cuz, I bought the syringes awhile back off Amazon. Theyā€™re ready and waiting for me to have time to bother.

I think that might be why I actually got some pollen and seeds the last go around, i used them then. After I didnā€™t see any pod coming on the ones I damn near killed/burnt just spraying.

2 Likes

Has anyone used the 240 ppm cs ?

I make my own CS.

@anon98660487

Seems to have pretty good luck with it !

2 Likes

You beat me to it! I was gonna say @anon98660487

2 Likes

I see people using 30 or 40 ppm and I have 240ppm so Iā€™m trying to figure out if thatā€™s too strong and will cause damage or what

You guys and gals are making me want to reverse every damn plant I have! What are you doing to me?! Lol

2 Likes

Haha you know it ! Just chatted about it the other day

I really have no way of checking CS for ppm. Regular meters are not good enuff because of the size of suspended particle.
But what I CAN tell you is that I let mine cook overbite and have not had a problem with it being too weak. The very first time I tried it I only cooked it for a couple hours and got zero results. Overbite and it worked well.

1 Like

Man those look awesome! If I could afford the $600 for one I would jump right in. Maybe a DIY? Peace

Blessingsā€¦

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

To all waiting. Sebrings Seed Drop has changed to 8 pm PST.

4 Likes

Can you send me a link brother?

:cowboy_hat_face::chile: