Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 1)

Send me your addy and i can help you with your STRIPPERS. Hahaha. Jk. I have no stickers.

2 Likes

Strippers did someone say strippers where? Lol

3 Likes

EXACT opposite here in my region. Although the temps are finally beginning to subside. And humidity is in prime zone for once.

1 Like

Ya my wife might not like that muchā€¦. Lol I was actually giggling to myself writing that post because of the correlation :joy:

Hey wait a minute. I have some spare Blak N Blu Cookies stickers. Pm your addy. I will stick some in the mail.

5 Likes

Ok all you veterans, there is a giveaway going on just for you. Come on over and sign up.

6 Likes

Sweet, Thank you sir :pray:t2:

Oh happy day! The GFā€™s dog was due for itā€™s rabies vaccine and we kind of let it go because chances of coming into contact with rabies is pretty damn low here. Well I just helped load him up the car so the GF could take him to get it.

Why is this such a joyous occasion though? Because I hate that dog with the fury of 10 holocausts and this is step one to get him out of here! :smiley:

I will make sure Iā€™m 100% confident his new owners will be good to him. I will make sure Iā€™m 100% confident that the home he goes to has a yard for him to run around in. I am for sure 100% confident I will not miss him at all and may buy an icecream cake that says ā€œLater Turdā€ to be opened the second he goes down the road out of view! :laughing:

2 Likes

I see a comprehension issue with your cake decorator and it saying ā€œTater Lord.ā€

1 Like

Dude wtf. The dogā€™s name is Tater :flushed:

You stay away from my home and bodily fluids!

1 Like

ā€œI rob banks because thatā€™s where the money isā€
-willie sutton

Maybe store your extra valuable fluids off site as a deterrent.

2 Likes

I can just FEEL the love you have for that pupā€¦

Iā€™m just in disbelief that you accidentally (I really hope accidentally) threw his name on the cake :laughing:

What an odd move to declare him a Lord after getting rid of him, or is it that Iā€™m his Lord for banishing him? I might be able to get behind that!

Iā€™d like to give him a haircut with a chainsaw. :wink:

1 Like

ya know, some say dogs are a good judge of character.

Hmmmā€¦ Do I gotta bring Loki when I bring the bowl trimmer? If he donā€™t like ya, I split kinda thing?

:rofl:

1 Like

I promise it was a lucky guess joke and not a result of intel gathering by my secret underground spy network (which definitely does not exist).

1 Like

Iā€™ve never had issues with any other dog, heā€™s just a spectacular asshole. I may be too but at least not so much that most dogs arenā€™t cool with me. :laughing:

Well ok then. One thing my grandfather always told me was ā€œIf you canā€™t trust the word of a man with an extensive bodily fluids collection you canā€™t trust anyoneā€ so I believe you. I also am totally not going to sleep armed from now on.

1 Like

Donā€™t worry I promise not to wake you.

Stealthy like a mosquito.

Funny my grandfather used to say ā€œstop storing these ziplock bags in the freezer.ā€

Iā€™ve got samples from the last 3 presidents.

1 Like

You have removeable arms? Iā€™ve heard of the detachable penisā€¦ But this is just wierd.

2 Likes

Holy shit I canā€™t remember the last time I heard that song. 9/10 would do again.

1 Like

Today is my 1 year anniversary of joining OG .

16 Likes