Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 1)

What are you saying

1 Like

Itā€™s a personal joke the person knows who it is. @Donnie

1 Like

I was trying to take down.

Good people here. That have nice outdoor gardens. I noticed and seen something. Thatā€™s all . I think it great. Itā€™s hard for me to explain

Itā€™s kind of a great feeling when the weedman comes by to get a small bag for his head cause his shit doesnā€™t compare. Props to @rooted for that breath of the beast, they grew real nice and smoke even better.

4 Likes

Last day for Veterans to sign up, kets make sure nobody is missed.

4 Likes

Lots of weed hereā€¦ not a bad thing. mostly indica oriented. sorta a bad thing for motivation to finish painting the bathroomā€¦ Ceiling, trim and a small part of the wall needs a second coat. Its a small bathroom tooā€¦ Anybody wanna paint a bathroom for some smoke? LOL

6 Likes

did I give you some guava f2ā€™s? they are very quick. Iā€™ve never had one go more than 60 days, and it can be as little as 45 days in flowering for sinsemilla. they are compact plants with dense buds, they would work well for sea of green or two plants in each pot. that is my primary medical crop.

3 Likes

A little road trip today.

17 Likes

Not my grow a friend

I need help Iā€™m wanting to send some boy parts. How would I do it. Itā€™s not in the mail. Just passing it.

1 Like

What strain is that!?!?!

2 Likes

Iā€™ll ask. I was told so many names. Itā€™s growing up state. Maine . Iā€™ll find out for you.

1 Like

TA! :hugs:

THATā€™S MORE NORTH THAN ME! YASS!

1 Like

I shouldnā€™t have any problem getting any of those beans I got some Dublin poison from the same person. Iā€™m not that guy. They got to big.

1 Like

They had some problems Iā€™m not sure if it was because of me or what. The way they grew I thought they were regulars until I flipped them. Then it was on from there I could not control any of it whatsoever.

1 Like

:laughing:
In a way itā€™s a good problem to have IF youā€™re into that kind of grow. Sounds like my Kosher Kush; I topped it, LST trained and during stretch it basically said ā€œfuck this shitā€ and all branches went sky high like I have never seen before. Next indoor run with those Iā€™m going into 12/12 as fast as possible. :smiley:

1 Like

@HappyGoLucky21 called it. I thought it was just sativa. I donā€™t know all these different strains. I do now. Lol iā€™ll find out for you. Iā€™ll know in a day or so

1 Like

My reversal supplies and my seeds from @Oldtimerunderground arrived today, concluding my first successful trade!

14 Likes

I have seen some of yā€™all talk about that stuff I would like to know.

1 Like