Cheap and easy

Hey og. First log here. I will try my best to keep it up to date and as informational as possible. As for me I do not have a ton of experience nor equipment hints the title. Currently running bohdis sshp from @Grohio much appreciated. I have 2 in a 4×4 tent under 600watt hid hortalux bulb, bottom feeding with tvf and blueplanet cal mag @1tsp per gal for veg thrn will use a small variety of jacks products in flower. They are in 3 gal fabric pots. They have been veg for 5 weeks plan is seven ten flip.

pics are before and after cloning . Let’s get growing

34 Likes

Welcome @dudfinklesteine! Nice grow, keep us posted!

5 Likes

Thanks will do my best

2 Likes

Are you going to be running a higher plant count after these 2? Looks like you’ll have a nice batch of clones to work with. Those 2 filled up your 4x4 quite well.

3 Likes

Wow those are huge for 5 weeks veg. They love the bottom feeding. How do you know they’re females?

1 Like

As of now I don’t really plan on doing much more as I am limited in space and experience. As for the clones I will keep a few and have some friends I will gift the rest to providing they all root. If I do run more I will probably do 4 in the tent with no net.

3 Likes

I am not 100 % that they are but I’m pretty sure. I pooped 6 beans 1 male showed extremely fast i culled him. Gave 2 away as they got so big i did not have space. Kept these 2 which are throwing pistols in veg which is y i assume female. And if not I will gladly let the magic happen if I get 1 m 1 f. And the 3rd plant is a runt that I kept just to flower for an experiment. Its in a 2×2 tent its female. I’ll post more pics

3 Likes

as for the two bid ones in the 4×4 seems to be 2 diff phenos. One has a very sharp serrations on the leaf the other is more rounded. In the above pics it would be right plant rounded left plant sharp. Both have very similar smells and are very sticky stems when bending and training. As I have zero experience with either ssh or 88hp I would love to hear ppls thoughts and experiences. Thanks for stopping by

1 Like

And to be 100% accurate its 5 weeks veg in those pots under the net. Ruffly 8-10 weeks from seed. Started in paper towels then 16 oz cups then 1 gal then 3 gal.

1 Like

Not the best pics but I think those are lady parts

6 Likes

And yes ever since I discovered and started reading about bottom feeding on here last year it has changed my grow life. But have had my eye on @schmarmpit water only tech and I’m very interested in that as i see he is getting great results!:+1:

2 Likes

Looking damn good!! Keep it up!! Pulling up a chair!!!

Plenty of experience on this site, if u run into issues many here will be able to help u diagnose with just a description and pic!!! See nothing out of line so far!!!

4 Likes

Pulled up my old Salvation Army Surplus Bean Bag in this far corner. Gonna kick my shoes off (feet are clean), sip on some Tea and, observe the show. Continued good growin’…stay safe/be well. mister :honeybee:

7 Likes

Nice I definitely see a pistil in the one pic…if you’re seeing them in veg then they’re like 99.99% female, I don’t think preflowers lie. They’re still monsters for the veg time :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Tanks for stopping by.

Here is the runt its at 23 days of 12/12. Has any one ever grown these, if so what are expected flower time and would love to here your experience with this strain.

11 Likes

So it looks like there maybe a little change in plans. As these plants are showing great vigor I am going to be flipping to 12/12 this week. I was planning on giving them 2 weeks to recover from being cleared out and cloned but they are taking over the tent and I’m afraid of running out of head room as I can anly raise my light mybe 4 more inches. Also let’s be honest every time I look at my stash dwindling away we can’t run out of smoke… hahaha

6 Likes

Damn man. You didnt tell me you started a grow log on here!!! Looken good in the grow.

2 Likes

Lol I figured you would find it sooner or later.

3 Likes

Things are looking great at your place. Definitely keeping my eyes on what you got going on over there. Thanks btw

2 Likes

Ok here we go once the light goes off tonight they will be on 12/12. Here are some pics they filled in great could not be happier.

Hopefully this long veg pays off :pray:
Let’s grow buds!!

13 Likes