Cheap 🍺! Beer

Anyone else prefer cheap domestic beers? Some stuff that’s pricier tastes really good, but is too heavy. Here lately I’ve been after the Busch Light. Back in my original OG days it was southpaw, red dog, and keystone. Any of you guys have local cheap domestics?

11 Likes

Busch light was my go to college beer. there was only 1 main liquor store and they sold a shit ton of it all the time.

1 Like

I don’t prefer it per say, I’d always prefer a nicer beer; but ain’t nothing wrong with a Budweiser. Usually I go for cocktails and liquor, so when I’m not out spending money a can of Bud will do.

Best advice I ever got from a teacher: “If you’re going to get shitty, cheap beer at least get PBR.”

3 Likes

I’m kicked back enjoying some budget friendly beer myself.

8 Likes

Thats regular old busch in your picture. Not light. But, busch is some good ass beer for the price. Im a budweiser guy myself.

4 Likes

OMG…I’m drinking diesel??? What a heathen!:sunglasses:TDF

1 Like

Yuengling is super awesome and cheap. Good cost/benefit analysis

2 Likes

Cheap n greasy lol under 8 Canucks bucks for a 6 pack

3 Likes

Just can’t do the cheap stuff anymore.

But back when, Blatz and Keystone were on the budget side. PBR was up there. Busch was actually the more expensive beer of the them … from what I can recall. Miller was paycheck night.

8 Likes

Just the picture…just the can😎

1 Like

I drink a bunch of light domestic swill. Like it so cold ice crystals just starting to form.

Sometimes, you just want to drink 15 of something, and that’s just not doable with a coffee-infused nitro double Russian Imperial Stout that’s $18/4 pack

5 Likes

Yeah man. Sometimes you just gotta knock back the …

2 Likes

When I’m broke :grin:

6 Likes

Yes! If I drink that I don’t even have to eat. Has anyone heard the rumors that people east of the Mississippi used to drive to Colorado to pick up truckloads of this stuff???

3 Likes

I’ve never heard the rumors but did a ton of electrical work inside the Coors brewery about 20 min from my house, in Golden CO. The place is absolutely amazing but being in there all day for 6 months turned me off beer for a long time.

Coors employees have access to taps of Coors Light and Banquet in their break room :rofl:

5 Likes

Now I drink this
But in high school, we drank Schlitz

5 Likes

No shit? Thats a company i could work for!!!

4 Likes

Gotta add this one

9 Likes

Oh yea. Use to buy highlife by the 30 packs. They had good commercials back in the day too.

3 Likes

Damn right. When I’m in the mood…40s

1 Like