Cheap chipo´s grow

Well that’s unfortunate @chipote. Your past grows are really nice. What kind of characteristics does the vietchunk? Looks like it could be a lovely indoor producer for small indoor grows.

1 Like

Looking forward too seeing more :smile:

1 Like

Saludos @Eddie.saw!!!

if I remember well the vietchunk was a cross of vietnamese black x purple urkle x deep chunk and I got the seeds from a Mexican grower and it was a very delicate plant she stressed out of anything but gives a great yield unfortunately the last cut died.

Saludos @shroomgod!!

I’ll update soon so you can see how they are doing right now

1 Like

Saludos OG!!!

I hope you all are doing great, I will try to be a little more active for the moment here are some images of about a month ago

Lokombian

Lokombian x M.A.C “X” F2

Paso de Guadalupe # 1

Paso de Guadalupe # 2

Bag seed # 3

Bag seed # 4

Bag seed # 5

5 Likes

Here to continue with the old images

Lokombian x M.A.C “X” F2

Lokombian

Paso de Guadalupe # 1

Paso de Guadalupe # 2

Bag seed # 3

Bag seed # 4

Bag seed # 5 mix

Here is a picture of all of the clones from all the females that came out from the past batch of seeds

7 Likes

these pictures were taken these days, @pookie123 I thought that this could interest you since it is what is coming out of the seeds that I sent to you

Paso de Guadalupe # 1

Bag seed # 3(they are hanging drying)

Bag seed # 4(in the compost pile)

Bag seed # 5(they look like keepers)

Small plant

tall plant

7 Likes

I am seeing male pollen sacks

Also on the number 4 picture

4 Likes

Saludos @Viva_Mexico!!!

Thanks for the reply I already took care of the problem she is drying to make some extraction

1 Like

@Viva_Mexico stoolen the words between my fingers n the keyboard…

Huey, por que no usas macetas mas grandes?
Why ya dont use better&bigger pots?

Salud!

2 Likes

@MiG carnalien creame que me encantaria plantarlas directo en el suelo pero es mas facil esconderlas y moverlas en maceta pequeña solo que tienes que regarlas mas seguido.

@MiG believe me I would love to plant them directly on the ground but it is easier to hide them and move them in small pot only you have to water them more often.

5 Likes

you could place them inside a bigger container like saucer or tray full of water so they can wick up as required, may have to water less often that way

1 Like