Cheapest cbd isolate by the ounce

I’m looking to buy some medical cbd and was wondering what prices people have seen. Or if you know of a cbd plug.

1 Like

I don’t know where you are, but I get mine from Canna Comfort (https://cannacomforts.com/) in Colorado. Their Isolate is $20 per gram and shipping is around $4.

1 Like

CBD Distillery will sell 10 per gram if you purchase 50 grams. I went that route.

Sebring to the rescue!

$10/gram and if you order an ounce it drops to $8/gram.
I have lab tested it, I use it in my comfort cream, and it passes as pure.

5 Likes

Thanks that’s a really good price, now that I have a good source of cbd isolate. Any idea on a good source for food grade terpenes?

Hey @Sebring
Thanks for this. I just realized I can get 3g for less than what I was paying for 2. Next order is to these folks.

2 Likes

Sharing is caring! :blush: :heart_decoration:

I actually haven’t used any of these. I do know a bit about them though. “Good source” is the right qualifier here. There is a huge variation of quality across different suppliers and sorting through them can be hell. I’m hoping someone else has an answer for us, because I’d like to know myself.

1 Like

i don’t think those companies sell cannabis terpenes. they’re usually extracted from something else.

same with CBD isolate, i think it’s usually extracted from hemp and not cannabis

1 Like

Good looking out! Last year best price I could find was $9/g for a fricken kilo.

1 Like