Cheddar Skunk #11 for Autism

I’ll be giving away a fully loaded Cheddar Skunk #11 Hybrids Boxset including the unreleased packs. Information on the prize can be found below:

To enter the giveaway you must purchase a duck for the The RVA Duck Race & Festival of Inclusion, and post your reception of ($8) purchase here. This will enter you in the giveaway for the boxset as well as the $10k grand prize via the duck race.

(Scroll down and select PURCHASE DUCKS)

I will work the wiki personally after you post (or dm me) your receipts and the drawing will be done via random number generator at NOON ON SUNDAY AUG 4. The day after the duck race event. Hope everyone enjoys your week.

Entrances

1. @AppalachianBiscuits
  2. @seeds2weeds
  3. @Heliosphear
  4. @sardinebags
  5. @Coda
  6. @NDNCHILD
  7. @TrichomesToStun
  8. @PatHealy
  9. @sprinklememaynee
  10. @Mr.Christmas
  11. @punk77
  12. @dank
  13. @bigLblazed
  14. @SEMOActivist
24 Likes

Fantastic! Thank you for supporting RVA Duck Race & Festival of Inclusion and the Autism Society of Central Virginia. The 8 years of OverGrow Anniversary Celebration start August 1st, requesting your permission to put in a link to your thread in the opening to gather attention to your cause.

Have a great day. :sunglasses:

13 Likes

Yeah of course boss that would be great. @Heliosphear

8 Likes

Fantastic! Can I PM you my receipt? I’m not good at redacting but I don’t care if you have my info

6 Likes

Absolutely @AppalachianBiscuits

5 Likes

Gonna dm my receipt as well @hoss8455

5 Likes

Next duck purchased wins a pack of Cheddar Skunk Backcross V1.

6 Likes

Done dm incoming

5 Likes

way cool, im in for 1 (dm sent)

4 Likes

Double duck thread bump!

9 Likes

I like double ducks and Cheddar Skunks! @hoss8455

9 Likes

Awesome idea, Hoss. Thank you for supporting a great cause!

6 Likes

How they dropped the ducks in last year.

12 Likes

Hmmm… so they’re not real ducks. How’s mine gonna paddle the fastest? :man_shrugging:t3: :joy: I guess mine will just have to float faster than the others! :crazy_face:
Thanks for supporting a great cause and this awesome opportunity at a sweet box set! @hoss8455 :fist:t3:🪶🪶

5 Likes

They all have led except for 8232 and 8233 of course

2 Likes

Hope my little guys don’t take a wrong turn! :joy: Could get awfully dark without their buddies around! 🫣

3 Likes

1 Like

Cool cause and not much money, so why not? Might gift the box set away if I win, but always down to help those with autism if I’m able to.

Those work for confirmation?

Edit: I want that box set now that I went through all of what’s in there. Haha

9 Likes

My thoughts exactly. I’m usually against games of chances, but that boxset tho :eyes:.

giphy

10 Likes

May the best duck win…

6 Likes