Cheddar Skunk Hybrid Boxsets

I’d like to make available (edit: 7) Cheddar Skunk Hybrid boxsets. These will include:

1. Twelve seed packs of each of the 12 strains listed below (144 total CS Hybrid beans)

2. High resolution photos of the Cheddar Skunk #11 male as well as handwritten notes on each of the mothers.

3. The 12 in this first edition will also revieve a 12 pack of Roberta Sparrow Kush #3 x Mango Hashplant I made in collaboration with @JustANobody .

Cheddar Skunk was bred by @PAGODASEEDS and is Heime Cheeba RKS x (89 UK Cheese x Uncle Festers Skunkbud #18).

These will be numbered limited to twelve for this edition and won’t be released in the same way. I do want to express these are untested. I have used the Cheddar Skunk line in the last with a different male and tested he progeny. It brought this full rich fried food funk like mashed potatoes and country fried chicken along with some incense and a fair amount of purples.

Documentation of this grow/male used can be found here:

I can also answer any specific questions in either thread or via DMs.

The ship out date on these will be July 1st, and cost will be $100 plus 10 for priority ship inside the US. I am taking pre-orders now via venmo/paypal/zelle/cash app. I hope everyone has a great day.

45 Likes

ON IT!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

26 Likes

32 Likes

ahh 12 packs 12 seeds per for 100 ?.

if so YES please put me down for one of those boxes, thats an insane and totally killer offer. i bet you push many boxes for-sure.

very very cool brother …

16 Likes

27 Likes

Damn bruh that sour and chimera stretch… beautiful buds

1 Like

Put me down for that box of :fire:…amazing deal

2 Likes

8 remaining for the pre-order!

3 Likes

Sign me up for one @hoss8455 , sounds like some amazing crosses :sunglasses::seedling:, and I love me some high res photos!!

3 Likes

I’ll give it ago if you’re willing to accept cash being mailed to you. Don’t like apps.

Smib

4 Likes

6 remaining for the pre-orders. I’m super excited about getting these out in the method I’ve schemed up. I’m tempted to post pics but I cant decide between letting it be a surprise. I can’t say how much I appreciate you guys purchasing my work. I do believe this is some of the best gear I’ve ever made.

12 Likes

Wow crazy list.

4 Likes

Amazing work @hoss8455 I’m sure there’s a lot of gold covered in cheedar in these strains!!congratulations bro :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Any box sets sold today or tomorrow will come with a free rooted Motorbreath 15 cut!

12 Likes

Put me down for a box. Thank you! :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks for the linked thread @JustANobody :eyes:

4 Likes

4 remaining for the pre-order and I’m now out of the MB15 cuts.

4 Likes

Some great options there.

3 Likes

I’d like to announce pre-orders for Edition 1 are sold out! Getting things ready to ship at the top of this coming week. I’d like the folks that supported to be moderately surprised but here’s a sneak peek.

24 Likes

2 Likes