Cheddar Skunk Hybrid Giveaways

Same format, new stock and new thread! Let’s try not to gum things up with thank you posts and the like (not that I don’t appreciate these but I’ll be adding a fair amount of info here and I’d like it to remain visible and un-buried.)

Cheddar Skunk #11

Originally bred by @PAGODASEEDS the Cheddar Skunk is Heime Cheeba RKS x (89 UK Cheese x Uncle Festers Skunkbud #18). I used another male (#6) in a cross last year and it brought a heavy fried food funk like mashed potatoes/fried chicken and a pleasant incense along with a fair amount of purples. Some phenos of the Cheddar Skunk stayed stout but the #11 stretched the most out of the bunch. I also didn’t see any stout phenos of the Cheddar Skunk #6 offspring I ran (Corey Heime) but a buddy of mine sent me back his selection of the CH and his looked alot like the stout CS female. Very excited for this stock and I ran it to more than a few ladies full polly.

65 Likes

CORNDOG WALKER
(DOGWALKER OG X CHEDDAR SKUNK 11)

To enter giveaway for a pack of Corndog Walker just like this post.

102 Likes

First Set of winners for the Corndog Walker are:
@Gadarien
@middleman
@beebud

36 Likes

THANKS, BRO, you’ve an “OG INSPIRATION”!!! Wishing you ALL the Good Fortune this Life offers, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

Haha! The strain name is fantastic! I love it. One of my favorite names in a long time :+1::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Next up is gonna be the LORELINE
(BLOCKBERRY X CHEDDAR SKUNK 11)

Blockberry Breeders Cut (came to me via @JustANobody ) and is from the same stock as Superboof. Blockhead sent stock to MobileJay prior to popping/selecting this one himself. Crazy commercial cut with unreal resin production. One thing that blew my mind growing this one was how quickly she packed on the resin coverage. Completely covered by the end of week 6. That leant to the naming of this one, as LORELINE is an acronym for Large Outout Rapid Extraction LINE. Should be able to find some awesome FAST new school-esque hash plants in here with some color for sure.

To enter the giveaway for a pack of Loreline just like this post.

86 Likes

First set of winners for the Loreline is:
@Blackbeard
@HealingHerb
@nonamegoat

29 Likes

LOT of nice genetics, :+1:
Thanks for all these chance, @hoss8455

3 Likes

Will have some more coming soon guys. Wanted to remind anyone interested that I do currently have boxsets available of the Cheddar Skunk #11 hybrids (12 packs/12 beans ea) and the information for that can be found here:

26 Likes

brother that is such a killer deal.

one of the best ive ever seen …

10 Likes

Next up is SLOWERPACE OG
(TRIANGLE KUSH X CHEDDAR SKUNK #11)

Mama TK herself. This cut sourced from my friend GMOHOUSEOFCLONES and goes back to dookie farms.

To enter the giveaway for a pack of Slowerpace OG just like this post.

78 Likes

Only 15 entrances on the Triangle Kush offspring? Dang

18 Likes

"SSSSHHHHHHHH!!!" THEIR LOSS, BELIEVE ME. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

13 Likes

Yeah, I’m with :honeybee:
Shhhh!
:rofl:

Seriously though, really weird indeed.
Another knockout by BossHoss I’m sure!

Super excited about the Impure Kush I got in flower atm.
Know I’m not supposed to be clogging the thread. My bad @hoss8455. :grimacing:

Much love!
:peace_symbol::heart::slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

I concur with @misterbee and @blowdout2269 I even saved likes exclusively for these chances to win lol. Not making that dumbass mistake again…… ever.

10 Likes

I like this post and want in on the giveaway! :ok_hand::+1::facepunch::partying_face::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

First set of winners for the Slowerpace OG is:
@Tripl3fastaction
@Budderton
@Xianpreservation83

34 Likes

Right on @hoss8455 , much appreciated! Stoked to get in on some of those!
:v::grin:

12 Likes

Next up is SUNSET MANOR
(ODD x CHEDDAR SKUNK #11)

The genetics of this one are GMO x (Grape Ape x Tres Haze). Bred by MoneyMike of Topdawg and selected by my friend GMOHOUSEOFCLONES. Super super novel unique nose to her. Old folks home funk and a deep portwine/wine black n mild. Alot of taste transfer. Very potent - fast onset cranial swells. Good night time stuff.

To enter the giveaway for a pack of Sunset Manor just like this post.

66 Likes

That black and mild profile sounds nice! You’re work looks great :+1:

1 Like