Chefs Seed Corner

It absolutely has its great moments. Kitchen camaraderie makes for wonderful days. Eating good ain’t half bad either. Thanks for following along, I hope I can keep it interesting for you. It’s going to be a bunch of seed making and testing around here. should be fun!

5 Likes

Alreaady had this thread set to watch now I’m pulling up the chair.

2 Likes

This looks like it’s going to be an amazing show.

2 Likes

Thanks for poking your head in! The replies from everyone make the thread much more fun!

@LoveDaAutos It should be good, I’m going to try to make as many seeds as my little tent will hold.

5 Likes

After a only a couple days we’ve got some babies!

Blue cup is Colorado cookies
Clear cup right is white Chem from mephisto
Clear cup left is blueberry slushie from rocbuds

I searched out one of the trainwreck seeds and gave it a little squeeze, it exploded with a grey sort of goop, so I don’t think theyll be viable. While scarifying the Colorado cookies i thought it felt hallow and dinky, so I went with two back ups. I dropped a Trizkit from twenty20 mendo and a gelato from 420fastbuds. Turns out the Colorado cookies popped just fine! So I may be fostering out one of these back up autos.

11 Likes

@ChefDGreen is awoken from a deep sleep by the rumble of a thousand motors

Happy St. Patrick’s Day. :sunglasses:

Next Stop… Follow team Chef to: @Pigeonsman Here.

11 Likes

Ahahaha that’s so awesome!!

I’ll follow right along to @Pigeonman ! See you there.

3 Likes

Nice , I think I’ll follow along .:peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Hey @Greenfingers welcome to my little closet!

The seedlings have gotten a little leggy under the cfl, so I’ve been moving them into the tent during the day.

Oh that reminds me! I dropped the silver sunshine a couple days ago!

Should be pretty hefty yield, hoping for many jars.

9 Likes

Nice haul! That looks like a multiple jar plant for sure! Have you used the clear solo cups before? Just curious I always thought light was bad for your roots. Looks like they are doing alright.:+1:

1 Like

yeah I use clear solo cups all the time. I’ve also heard that it’s bad, but doesnt seem to do anything in my experience. I like being able to see the roots on my auto sprouts.

Thanks for stopping in!

The SS is definitely going to be a multijar affair. Im hoping for 3 full jars.

4 Likes

Tips on gummy making!

3 Likes
  • Make sure you’re using sunflower lecithin

• allow your gummy mixture to cool slightly before trying to pipe it into molds

• allow your gummies to dry overnight before packaging them!

3 Likes

Is that using rso or hash? What form should it be in? I guess I should look it up myself before asking lol. I’ll remember the sunflower lecithin.

2 Likes

Rso? Hash?

I use oil infused with trim and buds

2oz per cup of oil

3 Likes

I built a homemade light lol, I used two of those disposable aluminum turkey pans, mounted 4 light sockets to use as a starter light for seedlings. I still use it but with led bulbs now. Try some led bulbs daylight type highest watt. I just replaced a couple with 100 watt daylight LEDs, pretty bright. That may bring down your stretching cheaply.:peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Heh I’ve got panels laying around, I just don’t how anywhere to run em. It’s okay though, I’m letting them hang out in the tent 12 hours per day

1 Like

Everything’s going well and the seedlings are getting bigger. I’ll be burying them all deep when I transplant.

Cap Junkie clone fattening up as well

Just plugging along. I’m hoping for some nice big autos.

8 Likes

You cap junky is really stacking up those branches nicely.

1 Like