Chem D Bx4 x I-95 by Top Dawg, Space Monkey crosses and others

My favourite is still HAOG, hands down. But I absolutely love Louis xiii as well as Larry OG. Who am I kidding I just love OG’s lol. Larry is definitely a VERY close second.

5 Likes

Tahoe and Dogwalker are amazing too

1 Like

For some reason, Field Trip at low PPM level and in lighting LED shows these colors earlier and more intensively … I have already learned to control the colors of this plant :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Louis XIII and Larry Og I tried and grow up and smoke … True they were not pure clones but seeds from The Cali Connection
They were quite different … HA-OG I didn’t try, but I have a cross with him.

generally I also consider myself a fan og, all my favorite crosses are og or have it in genes
However, I recently thought that all OG, which I grew up, were completely different and, except for their name, had little to come …

2 Likes

Many are quite unique, but to me the true OG’s have that lanky structure somewhat (floppy, need support) they have great node spacing and most have great calyx/leaf ratio, also the majority have that pine and or lemony funk with a DANK background. There’s so many now but when the originals are grown together or close by you can see the similarities big time. A lot of the newer polyhybrids of polyhybrids OG’s have tended to pull away from the natural OG traits but with true, verified old school cuts you really can see it in many how they just have so many things in common

2 Likes

the most up to what you talking was face off bx 2
However, he had such weak stems that they were almost lying on the ground … and its effect should be used, very rapid (almost destructive) start

I want to try sfv and looked at ghost…

2 Likes

Oh ya SfV is another absolute gem! I’ve been trying to get her and the ghost for a while. Great choices! Both OG OG’s! Haha! God I wish I could send you cuts brother! You’d have em all, no joke! I’d gladly share my stable with you. No question. Hmmmm, there’s gotta be a way :thinking:

3 Likes

Still trying to get Ghost. same as @TopShelfTrees1 said, but I think the solution in this case is making seeds :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1 two packets of seeds were sent to me at the end of June, the last tracking point in Europe in mid-July… and it hasn’t arrived yet…
so, if send a clone in a large container with a light bulb, then in six months I will receive the calculated cones!!!
:rofl:

@leetdood sure! only seeds so far.
they are talking about legalization again, maybe something will change with the adoption…

7 Likes

Clearly the solution is to set up a cube that can water and light a plant for six months :joy:

3 Likes

Very nice @Shevchenko!

2 Likes

Ok, crowdfunding project! ? We’ll flood our Ukrainian brother with every cut he’s ever wanted (except ghost and SfV ) can you imagine! He’d need another house to grow in :man_facepalming:t2: @leetdood

4 Likes

Got my fingers and toes crossed for you guys @Shevchenko :crossed_fingers:t3:

2 Likes

SM

DSC_0002

F818

FT

tent #2

:yellow_heart: :blue_heart:

26 Likes

Beautiful plants @Shevchenko as always.

5 Likes

clones from the same mother… and how different they are!
certainly, the influence of the external environment cannot be overestimated…

21 Likes

Wow, completely different! Very cool brother

3 Likes

in the photo D95 #1 (potato feno)
the power outage messed up all the plans… i didn’t plan any seed runs for the winter, but now pretty much the entire nursery has bloomed… almost 10 boys and 20 girls, damn it, what to do with them? I will partly take advantage of the opportunity, some boys and clones have already been taken to other places, such as:
D95#7 bx1;
CQSM x D95 big #4 bx1
CQSM x D95 big #1 IX

and this despite the fact that outdoor is already silvered by Friesland for the S1, as well as PGO also for the S1
I have run out of separate buildings in which pollination can be carried out… crazy and messy!

16 Likes

Yikes! Good on you for making do but man I’d be pissed! But we know you’ve got this! If anyone can make this work it’s you brother :facepunch:t2:

6 Likes

Honestly, I do not understand what is happening in the tent … Active flowering has been active for 12 weeks, and if you count from the moment of switching at 12/12, probably 14.
Plants do not even think to ripen and complete flowering.
Fertilizers have not given almost a month and last week light 13 night and 11th day.
How I will not accelerate them.
All these plants have gone with me more than one cycle, but some more than 10 clusters. This happens for the first time …
I think they grow up in a broken awning and there is no complete isolation of light at night … This is now the only explanation I have …

SM

F818

FT

Another awning is soon catching up

DSC_0013

Starcube - cut the clones … Despite this, the plants are in no hurry to develop the lateral branches, everyone tightened firmly for the trunk … He began to feed, because the obvious signs of malnutrition.

Well, manger, which have not been mailed for a long time … However, I cannot transfer them to 12/12, because the tent has been occupied by others for 14 weeks.

16 Likes