Chemical, or Organic. What's really the best?

This sh!t makes bud taste better than any chemical, as far as I know.

This is my first run after a long break, and I’m looking forward to that soil flavor, after years of dispensary bud.

I like to feed it in teas towards the final weeks…

9 Likes

Bet that shit works pretty good

2 Likes

It was very hard to find.

Finally found some on ebay, after getting a tip from a fellow OGer-

1 Like

Trying to determine how someone could grow flavorless buds, if it’s in the technique or the drying process.

I think it’s no secret that organic pot tastes better

8 Likes

I recommend a good viewing or listening to Elaine Ingham. It can clear away some of your confusion on the subject.

3 Likes

@vernal , not to be nitpicky, but epsom salt isn’t salt at all.

2 Likes

Got proof of that? From where I stand, as an organic farmer and DWC grower, there is no difference.

2 Likes

Only from experience.

1 Like

I know, see the problem is, from my experience there is no difference. I grew tomato clones and cannabis clones, both in DWC as well as organically outside.

1 Like

Please tell me how magnesium sulfate isn’t a salt.

3 Likes

Taste, is purely subjective.

In the end, it’s simply a matter of opinion.

And don’t forget, the food (herb) always tastes better when you cook (grow) it yourself…

2 Likes

lol the hydroponic jalapenos burned my bunghole just as bad the next day as the organic ones!

8 Likes

You’re killing me :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Organics offer plants what they need not synthetics that are forced down the plants throught

3 Likes

You synthetic guys cannot justify your resoning under synthetic fertilizer. Please prove me wrong… I bet you wont…

2 Likes

So I am no expert and know little about soil but aren’t all nutrients inorganic at their core? Is it not just how the nutrient is derived that makes it organic? Magnesium and Phosphorous are still Magnesium and prosperous no matter how they are created or am I off base here?

6 Likes

So as an example Calcium is a chemical element. Is a calcium molecule not a calcium molecule no matter its source?

6 Likes

@vernal I meant it as a joke. The humor didn’t come off in text.
I am having fun with the topic due to it’s heatedly debated reputation.
At the end of the day, like I said, salt guys will say synthetics are superior and organic guys will argue the same.
I am an organic grower for the simple fact that I find it insane that people pay the price they do for a bottle full of 99% water.
I won’t debate that superb herb can’t be grown with synthetics. Jerin from New Millenium grows some phenomenal bud using synthetics. Some of the better tasting flowers I have smoked. I would be willing to line up 10 organic growers and not one of them would be able to pick his out of a lineup as synthetic.
At the end of the day, everyone is entitled to grow however they feel fits them.
For me, I love the cost savings and time savings of growing organically.
You know organics is best though. :joy::joy::joy:

10 Likes

you offer to let someone prove a negative? err what? I thought this was about which was “really the best” but you have a confirmation bias to offer us. What I suggested is “the best” for the situation you want to achieve, and the end results are the same.
Ok now I just have the offerings of my test subjects, but they said the weed from the store was flavorless and didn’t help you sleep. It was the same strain I grew. So I know the flavor is not a synthetics vs organics. Something else is killing it, got any theories?

2 Likes