Chernobyl (Golden Ticket cut) x (Peach Ringz F4) First Cross Grow!

Hello there ladies and gentleman, I’m proud to announce the sowing of my first cross. I was gifted a the Golden Ticket Chernobyl cut from a member here last year. I popped a bunch of different strains looking for a male to cross it with to improve its floppy structure. Out of 18 different strains that I popped 1 seed each of, Peach Ringz F4 from 0siris Genetics won! I used him to pollinate Chernobyl and harvested her a couple months ago. Seeds have been shucked and dried. Now it’s time to see what lies within!

10x Chernobyl (Golden Ticket pheno) x (Peach Ringz F4). Sown into solo cups with my own soil blend. Watered in with 1/2tsp per Gallon of MegaCrop 1 Part, 1/2tsp per Gallon of Sea-K, and 2.5mL per Gallon of CaMg+. Came out to about 5.5pH with my Dechlorinated Tap Water. I adjusted it up to 6.5. Let’s Grow! 🫘😁

38 Likes

Do it to it brotha!
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE!!! Let the games begin!!

5 Likes

Sounds like a nice cross :+1:
I grew some Peach Rings and really like them.

3 Likes

That sounds really nice. I think I’m going to flower golden ticket the next flower run.

5 Likes

looks like itll be nice, good to see

4 Likes

Watching! Can’t wait to see what you find!

4 Likes

Good luck and positive vibes!

3 Likes

I’m seated… :seat:
K+

2 Likes

Cool project!

1 Like

These should be fun!

1 Like

:eyes: ill be over here

1 Like

Looks like we have an audience already hehe! I’m so pumped for these, it’s been a long journey to get to this point of feeling comfortable making selections and creating my own wares. It’s definitely a good feeling of accomplishment! I hope this cross turns out some amazing phenos with my desired structure and terp profile! I’m certain a good female will have bag appeal and be a good washing candidate. We just have to find “The One”. Then on to some projects with her! :grin::pray:

5 Likes

I’m guessing most will not germ in this soil mix as it was mixed to sustain full sized plants. But I only want the strongest of the bunch! I will perform several stress tests on these as well to see who really has the willpower to survive a bit of adversity. Something I’ve had to do myself as I’m sure many of you as well, but we get back up and keep pushing forward, letting nothing destroy our willpower of getting to the finish line! Let’s make this hunt a good one! Cheers all! :dash::dash::dash::grin::grin::grin:

4 Likes

Also if any of you have room and are ready to pop some of these beans now, I’d love to do a grow along with some of you! Just lmk and we will get you a full vial! 25+ beans. All I ask is you pop a few! Anyone else that cannot pop these yet don’t fret, there are plenty and I will make sure you get some once the hunt is over! :pray:

9 Likes

Id really love to grow along. I’ll PM you later today!

1 Like

Sounds good growmie!

Planted 4 more last night in solos with my soil mix and watered in with 1/4tsp per Gallon of Sea-K. Still no sprouts from the other 10.

1 Like

And now we have 2 sprouts! I’m numbering the cups as they emerge.

13 Likes

Got home from work and a 3rd has emerged from the soil! I’d assume any seeds that haven’t sprouted within the next 3-4 days aren’t gonna sprout. That’s fine tho! Still have the other 4 that I popped that will have about 5-7 more days to emerge. May the strongest survive my torture! :smiling_imp:

8 Likes