Cherry West Bx x The Cube - Frostificus Maximus

Hey Everybody,

I wanted to drop in and share some stuff i been workin on… keep an eye out for a server seed auction pretty soon… all kinds of good stuff comin soon!

This cross has been over a year in the works and came out way better than i could’ve expected!

These girls are frosty! This cross brings together 2 epic lines! The Cherry lime madness of Cherry West bx combined with with the frost of the legendary Starfighter version of The Cube!

Extremely stable for a 1st gen cross! The parental lines are a bit slower to grow and difficult to root but the combo in the next generation unlocks hidden vigor!

Cherry lime soda frost, covered, madness!

She is so frosty it may be necessary to call her by her Latin name, “Frostificus Maximus”!

Great, over the top potency with crazy flavors, softball bat sized colas, and super yields!

Huge yielder! Crazy resin production! Amazing taste and flavor! Easy to grow! Fast cloner! Insane frost!

Perpetual grow cash croppers will love this sog style beast with lower node branching that is easy to clone!

These pics are under a 225w Led in 2 gallon soil pots. Super frosty and delicious!

Cheers!

40 Likes

loooks great @HeadyMcDank will keep my eye out for it…

2 Likes

20210512_154712

26 Likes

22 Likes

That looks and sounds awesome! :yum:

3 Likes

Amazing cross you got there :clap::raised_hands::green_heart::green_heart: sounds excellent.

1 Like

Hey brother! This looks amazing, thanks for all the details also.

I’ll keep an eye on to it. I liked her latin name :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

2 Likes

Sure is a frosty gal :cold_face::joy:
Those close up trich shots are superb ! Love them leggy trichomes.
I can’t recall if you have us a smoke report or nah. The smells with the lineage seems like they would be awesome

2 Likes

i have a small one of your 'cherry west bx x blueberry ’ still in a solo cup. i plan to put it outside next month. hoping for the best.

2 Likes

Awesome growmie! I just finished some testers of that… very exotic taste profile blueberry, lime, n cherry! Big fat bulbous buds, crazy skinny sativa lookin leaves with super sharp serations and colorful flowers, great relaxing experience, absolutely wonderful for pain and this gonna sound a little crazy but i swear it clears ur lungs! Like anti asthmatic! You breath soo easy! i am gonna be uploading pics in a dedicated thread soon …

3 Likes

The experience with this one is like that song “low rider” the first hit smacks you between the eyes then its “take a little trip with me” the perma grin starts in the corners of your mouth and all u wanna do is taste more calorie and sugar free cherry limeade soda! Pretty happy n giggly, good pain relief. Long lasting easily 3-4 hours … for newbies could be much longer and overwhelming so PSA!

5 Likes

I have yet to pop the Cherry bx I got from you. Should make excellent breeding stock. Just popped some of your Banner x Lemon Skunk. I am also ready to harvest your Banner x Strawberry Banana. Have not been disappointed with any of your strains and will be bidding on this auction also.

Here is a pic of your Banner x Strawberry Banana:

13 Likes

do you have any pictures of the cherry west x blueberry?

2 Likes

I do have pics of blueberry x cherry west bx, i am gonna post a dedicated thread in a few days… i gotta collect all the pics together… i will tag you in when i do…

3 Likes

Wow! That looks awesome! That Strawbananner looks amazing! Great job!

2 Likes

Nice work Heady!

Those look sooooo frosty! It’s 100 degrees today and I still feel the chill!
Please tag me and sign me up when you drop these magic beans! I think I have a :cow2: somewhere around here for trade!

Peace,
-Dirtron

Thanks for the update, HeadyMcDank.

Your pics look good, and the descriptions sound scrumptious. I hope you keep us posted, and keep this stuff coming. Very detailed, shots. <3

1 Like

Missed a pic - i call this pic “frosty limits” … do not attempt to adjust your screen! Haha …

8 Likes

Thanks for all the kind words everybody!

1 Like