Cherry wine CBD

Seeds were planted on September 29 and I’m on day 34 of flower. I used fox farms happy frog soil and dry amendments added calmag starting half way through veg. Topped twice and ultimately laid back on the grow methods. Cherry notes have been coming through since veg but they are getting more nose as days pass.

22 Likes

Very Nice… I have been wanting to see more CBD grows. Once you do a smoke test you will have to tell us how it is, I need to grow some heavy CBD for my wife to help with Pain and Anxiety. This appears to be a Indica Hybrid so it may be a winner.

4 Likes

Ya I’ve always been curious about the CBD strains and my partner doesn’t enjoy thc anymore but she likes some CBD so I’m hoping for a smooth flavorful smoke. I’ll most likely split my grow with it if it all works out. I got these seeds from Colorado breeders depot. 2 out of 3 of them have had similar growth and structure. And they all have had a wonderful term profile so far. I can’t wait till harvest to see how the terps really get to express.

4 Likes

I grew cherry wine x spectrum M0 a few years ago. It tested at .3% thc and 18% cbd. It’s still floating around in my area as f5 or so…Great medicine!

4 Likes

Oh man :heart_eyes: Those are looking great!

I think you’re the first person I’ve ever seen since those Cherry Wine CBD’s released that actually has decent looking plants and anything good to say about them :sweat_smile:

Lookin forward to the finish line and your thoughts!

2 Likes

you wouldn’t want to trade a few of those for some non-cbd seeds would you? i’ve got four trade strains left. pm for details if you’re interested. i’m looking for some good crossing genetics.

1 Like

No problem. I’ll check the fridge.

1 Like

@sfzombie13 I have a few extra seeds left. I would definitely trade for non cbd seed

I also have seeds for trade, THC/CBD and THC. If anyone wants to trade send me your list in a PM and I will send you my list.

1 Like

Lmao I sent it as a DM not a post but here’s an update on the flowers. we are on day 32 of flower. 2 are smelling sweet with the cherry nose still coming through 1 is starting to show her fall colors a little early and not so heavy on the cherry nose but excellent bud stacking for sure. 🤌😁 can’t wait till they are finished

4 Likes

I’ve had cherry wine from a local shop and it was so good I set out on a mission to find seeds, which ultimately led me to heart and soil. Is that where yours are from, as well? I grabbed a pheno hunter pack for real cheap on auction!

The nose and flavor are pure luden’s cherry cough drops. SOOOO sweet like a dessert wine. The bud is dark green, large and super sticky.

One major point to note is the cutting they grow DEFINITELY has like 4% THC and around 16% CBD. This isn’t your typical CBD strain. It’s a super terpy grease producer that will definitely get you (albeit mildly) stoned.

This one is right on top of my list for next to grow. I also have several hybrids I’d love to get to. She’s a real popular one lately!

2 Likes

@lightyear I got mine through Colorado beeders depo. I’m definitely going to buy some more seed from them.

1 Like