Chess Master 101

Man I started on a website then found out that stalemate counts as a bloody draw not a win which whenever I played we always counted it as a win. Like me with over half my pieces and them with a king… How is that a draw???

Anyway yeah I play n use the app called chess.com

1 Like

Of course I’ve got weed genie in my corner. Look at this photo and see if you can see genie towards bottom middle I dare you :scream:

Or it might just be I need to stop smoking and go to bed? :crazy_face: or maybe weed dragon? Just focus on the heart shaped bud at bottom?

1 Like

I used to play online in a well known chess page until I found out that they profited the time you were online with them to hack your computer :sweat:, that was longtime ago, guess things are now more secure … beer3|nullxnull

2 Likes

Love me some chess. Never did any online play, just old school style with the board and pieces. I suck at it !

1 Like

ill bump this old chess thread for two reasons:

1. i dunno if this means anything to anyone but… thoughts on the Niemann scandal?

2. if anyones up for games let me know. im a 1000 (give or take) rated player.

2 Likes

If you want to improve your game try this book:

I have a rating a little over 2000

3 Likes

love the tittle - thank you!

2 Likes

Has anyone tried multidimensional and quantum chess?

More explanation

4 Likes

Once upon a time I had a friend who played a game of chess with Death on the ceiling… he lost, so he got down from the ceiling and jumped out the window. Not sure if that counts. :wink:

2 Likes

Not much replayability in that game. Too many pieces to put away.

1 Like

Im like 1300 Blitz on chess dot com. Been playing for a few years.

Was always a draw where I come from