Chiefer’s Den

I’m new over here. Thought I’d set up a journal where I might share some of the plants I have going. These are two of the strains I have in flower at the moment. Both at around 23 days post flip.

Two Honey Sundaes from Chucker’s Gear

Endor Score (A11g x Wookie) from Bodhi.

17 Likes

Nice :slight_smile: I grew Apollo 11 years ago

got the beans from Joey Weed on the first OG

thanks for showing us your work

Dequilo

7 Likes

Nice line up welcome aboard
Peace
Paps

3 Likes

Hey thanks, I also have a cross that is called Air Trigger it is a chuck done by one of my gromies. It’s Red Headed Stranger x Cookies N Chem. She’s on her second round, frosty, bullet proof, and smells of Garlic and Onions with copper on the back end and maybe a hint of rubber too.

2 Likes

This is my first Apollo 11 strain. I’m super pumped because I dig psychedelic electric space weed. Amnesia Haze and C99 haze x CnC are some examples that I have really enjoyed.

3 Likes

Hi chiefer : ) plants look lovely and happy in your hands

3 Likes

HI @Chiefer88!

Looks good!
Tell us a little about your grow setup.

Cheers
G

4 Likes

20” x 36” tent with a Mars sp 150 (132 watt qb style light). I am growing with coco in 1 gallon fabric pots, using GH trio nutes. Thinking of trying some living soil down the road.

4 Likes

Right size light for the tent good setup, tried and tested nutriments… I’d say you have that growing form dialed in.
Living soil is fun getting your own dialed in (using local subs. fine tuning etc.). The actual growing is going to be boring. You literally water only. I like the more natural feel to it, ok, I’m not going to see that Godzilla growth…

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Good looking plants Chiefer. Welcome to OG

1 Like

Air Trigger (Red Headed Stranger x Cookies N Chem) aprox day 30 post flip

4 Likes

Honey Sundae around day 28 post flip

5 Likes