Chimtal Farmed Heirloom Afghani

Greetings and much love OG family, as I’m sure you may have heard this before but I was referred by ol mr Bodhi lol. No seriously I had no idea the board was back up and running until he told me about it. What a guy he is man, such a good soul honestly. But any who, I’m glad to be here!
Just got these from a good fella of mines. He says these are the ones to have so he sent me a pack. He preaches about how they have the burnt rubber/skunk spray nose with knockdown effects. Strait from the family farmer in the Balkh region in Chimtal. I’m pretty excited about these just as I am with all free seeds from individuals I know because they come from the heart. And those in return blesses me with its magic on average way more than any pack I’ve purchased with my own money. (Funny how that works) I definitely will keep an update for you guys to follow once I get em started. Cheers OG family
OoohThatSmell

22 Likes

Hi @OoohThatSmell, welcome back to the Overgrow!

Certainly interested in your find and will be following along. Bookmarked.

4 Likes

Welcome to OG! These look like they could be a good grow.

:seat: :popcorn: :movie_camera:

3 Likes

Thanks a lot guys, I’m glad to be here again. I wanted to like your reply’s but they told me I’ve used up my likes for today so I have to wait. I’ve been liking stuff since I’ve been on here. Lol
OoohThatSmell

6 Likes

Awesome! I’ll be watching this one with interest. Excited to see a grow from Indian landrace exchange gear. :thumbsup:

3 Likes

Bubba I thought I was doing something when I showed him a pack of world of seeds Afghan kush that I got ahold of as I recall my self being excited about em at the time. He said those are ok but try these out and run em along side of each other and givem a harvest report when I’m done. I said ok your the man. 2 days later they showed up, I was way more excited about these than the ones I bought. It’s just something about those free seeds man, they just hit different lol
OoohThatSmell

6 Likes

Excited to see how these ones turn out. Been looking at that one myself and the north Indian red stem, hindu kush and a few others. A lot of interesting stuff coming from that group/fullpowerselections I hope I can get my hands on at least a few varieties. It’s cool to see all this stuff becoming available.

5 Likes

:wave: Welcome home, elder-jedi-san :tada:

Those are some envious-sounding beans!

:evergreen_tree: there’s no ‘leaving’ the family :joy_cat:

4 Likes

Right on fella, once he told me about em I looked em up on the IG. They have a lot of other varietals that I’m looking forward to trying out ASAP
OooThatSmell

3 Likes

sounds like a really interesting cultivar, I love growing seeds from the point of origin. good luck with the grow. it will be interesting to see how they express themselves. will you be growing these outdoor or indoor?

1 Like

I have their Hindu. I’m also interested in their Nanda Devi and the Tosh. All of them really if I had the grow space and money :joy:

3 Likes

I’m in the prohibition state bubba, so I’m limited to what I can do now that my spot of 11 years was excavated by the city woodsmen for some reason😔. Gotta switch routes so Im forced into starting a little tent magic indoors until I find my new plot mapped out. Think I may have found one but I’m still checking it out.
But to answe your question before I get off track lol, if how I want everything to turn out I’d want to do half indoor and half outdoor which is my favorite down here in the humid south.
P.s. this just in today! I have 3 more orders otw and I’m ready to atleast start for this year. Except for the wild Thailand as I have no choice but to run it indoors under a 7ft tent😎
OoohThatSmell

11 Likes

Lol how’s the Hindu? Nose,Finish,Pest Resistant?

1 Like

Haven’t grown it yet my homie. I have several Hindus in the backlog, so I’ll pick one or two others to grow along side of it. If only these damn plants would grow faster!

2 Likes

A friend used to grow polecat back in the day. It was really skunky smelling and tasting as I recall, but who knows lol

I remember he said it was a ‘viney’ type grower, hence the name I guess. He would never give me a cutting so I never got to find out

2 Likes

Thats the what I heard about it myself but the genetics is where it caught my attention as well. Your welcome to any of whatever I have off of any of what’s seen bubba. Its all good :sunglasses:
OoohThatSmell

3 Likes

Only if they did we’d be in business, the both of us! Lol

2 Likes

@OoohThatSmell whatever became of these…Afghan selection said that himself the only , acrid ,skunk, rubber sents he gets are from his chimtral. He also has balkh. :v:t5:

2 Likes