Chitownseeds

We are excited to announce that we are now a Ethos full line Distributor. Stop in check out our Selection and prices. 10% percent off Storewide. Put overgrow in notes for a freebie. Chitownseeds.com

20 Likes

A beautiful looking girl.

2 Likes

Good to see ya here @Automatik . You carry alot of fire on that website ! :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks @Crazy1 . I am on a mission to get Chicago a world-class seed bank. I am doing it solo so it takes longer but we are getting there slowly. More Fire to Come. Peace

7 Likes

is it still possible to get sin city’s blue power and blue petrol?

1 Like

Hello,
I don’t have any at the moment. Let me check with them. It might be a day. Thanks

4 Likes

Thats awesome. I have been enoying getting those single ethos seeds from you guys. Thanks for sending that Pack of Long’s Peak Blue so fast. It only took a day to get my beans.

1 Like

Thanks for your support. We definitely try to get it to you quickly. Have a great day.

2 Likes

Check out our new selection of Gas Reaper Genetics. 10% percent off Storewide.
Chitownseeds.com

5 Likes

@Automatik be sure to let these guys know your setting up a booth , lots of them are in the general area , just a heads up :+1:

3 Likes

Once I sign my contract hopefully tomorrow. Then I will announce it. I will be bringing the fire.

5 Likes

Check out our Selection and prices on Ethos Genetics. 10% Percent off plus a freebie with any Ethos purchase. Chitownseeds.comIMG_20210714_185950_382

7 Likes

I am a fellow Growmie as well. Check us out. You won’t be sorry. Chitownseeds.com

8 Likes

@Automatik . He has good seeds.

I got another pack but my grow buddies wanted it.

5 Likes

Everything I got growing is from him right now. I have my clones. I don’t mind experimenting but I got to have something that will produce that’s why I have the clones. I just started some other’s. Good customer service very fast and prompt and they get freebies I’m sure if you spend enough money. I have no problem whatsoever getting them in the mail very discreet.

3 Likes

Highly recommend chitownseeds done a few orders now always easy always shows up incredibly fast

5 Likes

Thanks everyone for the love. We just want everyone to get fire genetics at fair prices and good customer service. Peace

3 Likes

I have just secured my booth for Cannacon Chicago. We are booth#818. I will be bringing a boat load of fire. Hope to see you there. Peace

3 Likes

You guys are going to keep gathering up at Cannacon ! I may have to get my horse & buggy & head up there from deep in the sticks ! Glad to hear you got your booth reserved friend ~

3 Likes

I gotta do it. It’s my hometown.

4 Likes