Chocolate Thai Three way genetics Co-Op run it (CLOSED)

Those seed are my oldest seeds that I have , . And personally have not grown out for years, hell a decade. It was awesome and still is to see the fems @Instg8ter has going from that stock. I was wrong on genetics so far as they are looking like a indica heavy leaner. But still this is the old stuff. True :fire:

Stay kind,

Pawsfodocaws

11 Likes

In soil they go…k-cups coco and perlite just a mist with the spray bottle, humidity hood misted , and straight water until they shed helmets.

25 Likes

@Instg8ter. Have to ask, what is the purpose of the bent plastic fork?

6 Likes

Sterilized w/ alchohol pic seeds out of towel and drop in a funnel hole made with cocktail stick, we want tap root to go straight to the bottom.but shell to suspend shell just under loose soil.:metal::sunglasses::beer::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling:viable count see how it goes from here?

20 Likes

THAT’s the kinda idea I like!
A bent fork.
Us fat fingered tyoes can now begin to hope again…
:vulcan_salute: :love_you_gesture: :+1:

6 Likes

Allows you to make sure tap is headed down without touching our sterile seeds. I want to see them all shed shells without help next, then that enzyme rich shell get buried at the base…

9 Likes

The bent fork is a good idea, i have been using hemostats for ever and i occassional get wobbly and drop seed between point a and b
Think ill try the fork

10 Likes

I like cause the tail will automatically cradle between tyne so I don’t snap or damage tails. And the wife don’t get a good laugh at me looking for a fumbled seed on the floor…:rofl::joy::rofl::joy::metal::sunglasses:

16 Likes

I was also going to ask about the bent fork, and I am glad it has been explained - great thinking - thanks for sharing! Little tips and tricks like this that are part of what make this place so great.

10 Likes

Well played. :clap::call_me_hand::call_me_hand::beers:

2 Likes

Here’s the 70’s remix, any old heads recognize strain from mid 70’s?

23 Likes

I would love some of these just because I live landrace since they are the center of all strains we know today…anyways if you want to throw me on the sign up sheet that would be great…best of luck and look forward to following this one

2 Likes

Your welcome to sign up on last open number in members section, just click pencil at bottom of OP and edit name in then save edit.:metal::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Awesome thanks man

1 Like

Yeah it doesnt give me the pencil option

1 Like

Try triple dots

1 Like

Still no…no big deal man but if anyone on here that can edit and dont mind throwing your boy joboo on there plz and thank you

2 Likes

23 on Members list@joboo

2 Likes

Thanks boss…so how does this work? Is it free or do we donate or what?

3 Likes

No problem, welcome to the OG community. When done distributor in your area will contact you via PM with shipping and handling cost. feel free to donate to the server fund also as its what keeps the site running smoothly with minimal adds…:metal::sunglasses:

7 Likes