Chocolate Thai Three way genetics Co-Op run it (CLOSED)

Northern .
Pai Thailand

6 Likes

Instg8er

That’s pretty slick dude! Nice…

1 Like

Jars 12.00
1/8 tubing 4.00
Manifolds came with pump 39.00
Bins from Menards 12.00
DWC cups 13.00
Few packs of T fittings 5.00
Huge bag of clay pellet 20.00

The Joy of Smoking Your Own Pot legally …PRICELESS!!!

Still working out some bugs I try to post all good and bad in my journal, if you want to see revisions.

Seed to flower in 3 weeks topped from 4 to 6 when potted is what in shooting for the biggest Maui looks like it will make the cut Sunday. Now to get them all to do that!..:metal::sunglasses:

11 Likes

Yeah I have had my shiva mom around 4 years now… insane tropical Terps in there … mine has sour tropical fruit and lemon nose and tastes just like litchi

8 Likes

@Instg8ter is it possible for to get added to the list?
Definitely a huge fan of the Thais, but I haven’t had any since I was in hi school
Mid 80’s
Nice collabo fella’s

6 Likes

I’m commenting to watch this strains resurrection from the oldn days good luck breeders ! I’m here on standby for some old school Genetics

3 Likes

Man, I’d love to get a few of those if you have enough. I love the classics. :grinning:

I’d possibly be willing to trade a couple?

1 Like

Absolutely man. I’ll DM you a list. :+1:

1 Like

I added 30 member spots for sign up guys just click on the Original Post edit pencil and put your name next to next available number.

5 Likes

Thank you! Was itching to get in.

1 Like

I was reading about this late last night and forgot to sign up. Glad I happened upon it again today, as I too was itching to sign up :grin:

2 Likes

The Eagle Has Landed…

17 Likes

On a Sunday ? Almost had me, stopped at the front door. I was headed to the mailbox, first off they wouldn’t be coming here and second, no mail today :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Didn’t grab it yesterday had the Pontiac down to the car cruise with the Grandson.

3 Likes

Sounds like a nice outing, as long as the weather was cooperative.

Thank you very much.
I’m in

1 Like

Awesome, now next step germination, lets see if there is life in these beans!

7 Likes

Should have all Seeds in hand this week. Need to wash and sterilize all my trays and humidity covers. May Start the @Tejas OG strain a bit early because of age and to have a little bit of a staggered start.

10 Likes

I gotcha covered AK remind me when I’m collecting and I’ll send a bindle if we’re covered for the run, better drop a few next week…:metal::sunglasses::beer:

8 Likes