Chocolate Thai Three way genetics Co-Op run it (CLOSED)

Instg8…
This should be one heck of a show bud…
I love the collaboration…
I love the community…Good vibes!
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

It’s what we are all about Mr Toast. I’m hyped too, my GG4 JW will exhibit its chocolate terp profile at around 75 days, up until then it is very (Chem/diesel) . I did read somewhere that chocolate is the antithetical expression of the diesel terp…

8 Likes

good things come to those who wait :smiley: I love the terpenes that later growth usually brings - it’s the more complex flavors that come out then

7 Likes

This is going to be one hell of a thread

6 Likes

Gutted and cleaned the veg room up and added shelves and supports, as soon as I pull my latest self contained experiment out we should have room to start Willie Wonka’s Great Chocolate Thai Search…

!

28 Likes

very interesting experiment you have going there

5 Likes

It glows…think circular sideways SCROG.

6 Likes

I contacted MOTR and she said that the Chocolate Thai is not rare enough for a preservation run, but she will be happy to work with @Tejas and @Craigson15 (seed suppliers) as far as rules list and distribution.

7 Likes

Thats weird, people want it, and its a landrace.
Hmmmm

7 Likes

Said to set it up as a co-op run and post in the breeders section. Anyone know how to set up the wiki signup page…,you’ll be first on the list !!:metal::sunglasses::beer:

7 Likes

K haha ill send u the beans tomorrow

4 Likes

You click on the little wrench, and it opens up this little options tab.

4 Likes

Perfect, found out yesterday that I’m contact traced because my daughters in-laws live in the alternate universe where there is no pandemic that may effect my daughter, 5 year old grandson, 2 year old and 4 week old granddaughters. So I may be stuck in the garden for another 13 days. As well as shut down the business that just got back up and running!!! Sorry for the rant, on the good side I hit grow shop and grabbed 150.00 of goods with my Stimulant check…OG

12 Likes

Ok guys should be set up on OP. You can edit for list with pencil I guess, give it a shot.

6 Likes

Oh man thais was it. This is going to be fun hope all is well at home. I hate being first but looks like it is working.

5 Likes

Have to wait and see, son in laws grandmother had heart attack, she’s ok but has had symptoms for 2 weeks and never told anyone. Thanks

4 Likes

this looks good, pull in the chair up.

3 Likes

I have Durban Thai high-flyer from sinister seeds. I could send a few to get in on this project :wink:. Blessings! @Instg8ter let me know.

6 Likes

that’s rough, I hope everyone ends up OK

4 Likes

Instg8ter

I’m gonna nominate you for a master juggler award… :slight_smile:
Too funny…Like myself…the more beans ya pop the better. :)…and all that extra “life” on the go…

Best wishes brother…

4 Likes