Chocolate thai

Were is a good source of this strain ? have checked “Old School Chronic” / “Authenic Genetics” ? Old School Cronic" and “Old School Breeders As.” (Old School Breeders has Big Sur Holy Weed ) any information is appreciated — Thanks /Peace !

5 Likes

I believe katsu is releasing Chocolate Thai F4s.

2 Likes

My mistake. It’s Chocolate Trip and Chocolate Diesel F4s.

2 Likes

A lot of people claim Hazeman’s Chocolate Thai to be the closest to the original. There’s another from Monkey Puzzle Genetics called Sunrise Thai that’s supposed to be good.

5 Likes

Ya the choc d f4 he just released is the same generation as the run I just finished for Co op that everyone will be getting, f3 was the last generation useful ran and we grabbed from the same stock in his honor coincidentally

16 Likes

if said it often, but for Tradition:
Oldschoolba has thai78 and Thai68. Im not shure if they are chocolate smeling tho.
thai68 is eventually from Sam Skunman, yumm
thai78 looked fatleaved kindoff. imho looked very good
ask him in contact

3 Likes

No idea how I missed that signup but if you have any left over and want to trade let me know!

2 Likes

Ya they are going out in spring box and my lazy ass still got em hanging haha ya u were def pulling the sleeper on that one! Good thing so much pollen went out too, should be lots of crosses floating around!

5 Likes

Exotic Alchemy has a chocolate Thai. Check out cltvrs.com for their gear. They are having a sale this weekend.

2 Likes

Ill split my pack with you brotha if you want. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Chocolate Trip and Chocolate Diesel can definitely still give you the chocolate/coffee terps. These are very common in south east Asian varieties.

2 Likes

@Santero perhaps?

3 Likes

yeah, coffee and choco is in the ctrip and chocod.
they both come from the chocothai that does that.

woodhorse asked me for another repro of the chocolate thai.
but i already have my hands full until next year. someone else
will have to come forward this time … the CT sure is worth it.

9 Likes

I have chocolate thai x rockin rain and noone knows what rockin rain is.

6 Likes

I wouldn’t turn that down! I’d gladly trade something for it if I have anything you’d be interested in. I’ll PM later when I can take a look at what I have.

6 Likes

AK Bean Brains has a Chocolate Thai. I just trimmed his cross of Consumption x Chocolate Thai so I can’t yet render a verdict, but all signs point to it being great. Covered in trichomes with a burnt garbage smell that contains chocolate and coffee notes.

JBC Seeds is sold out of AKBB’s Chocolate Thai F4, but here is their description:

GENETICS: CHOCOLATE THAI

HARVEST WINDOW: 16 WEEKS

THIS CHOCOLATE THAI IS AN IMPORT THAT’S BEEN WORKED ,IT HAS VERY LITTLE HERMAPHRODISM,

IT’S GOT A BUSH AND XMAS TREE TYPES, VERY STRONG STEMS THAT CAN TURN RED ,AND FLOWERS THAT CAN TURN PURPLE,

IT’S A VERY UP ENERGETIC HEAD HIGH WITH A WELL BEING FEELING,BUT WITH NO CEILINGS IT CAN BE OVERWHELMING IF TO MUCH IS CONSUMED, ESPECIALLY IN EDIBLE FORM ,

TERPS ARE CHOCO ,OLD WORLD TOBACCO,LEATHER,ANISE,LEMON

SLOW FLOWER WITH THE 16 WEEKS FLOWER BEING THE BEST

10 Likes

I ran AK Bean Brains ISS x Chocolate Thai testers this past winter. Very vigorous growers.

6 Likes

Exotic has some very interesting “old” strains – has anyone grew out his genetics ?

Thanks everyone for your input - hope to find it -----

2 Likes

I’ve grown lemon drip, apes in space, and now Blackout Bobby. Been happy with all of them.

1 Like

yea !! have many breeders – InHouse -Ethos - MassMedical - + many more breeders also have some Auto stuff if interested Strain mentioned sound good is it a reg ? have a short selection of regs Blackwater is one the comes to mind =+ wild thai. mostly female seeds. PM me

1 Like