ChocOlates Addiction Club!

It’s a good omen brother.

4 Likes

Yessss… Confirmed.

BUT which one should I grow along side my God’s Cookies??

5 Likes

Chocoloso testers grown out by Oldsogcoc … so impressed he’s dropping a bunch more to officially pheno hunt for breeding purposes…

very nice eh

14 Likes

Those look great!

2 Likes

Red Congolese for sure! One of my all time faves.

1 Like

FYI; I’ve got myself a new printing supplier, whom is 100% better in every way… THIS means = More Cannabis Collectors Trading Cards… (in the works)

Ps. IF your not already following;

Follow, so YOU know all the details when this drops!

10 Likes

HOW MUCH LONGER… :thinking:

ALL LOADED WITH SEEDS!
God’s Cookies are SO VERY VERY STICKY!

It’s been 61 days since FLIP…

Letting these grow untill seeds are guaranteed finished!

Ps. I love the grow buckets 🪣 :raised_hands:

11 Likes

Those cards look fantastic! I LOVE the way Gods Cookies looks.
So which one of all your plants ended up tasting the most chocolatey @CADMAN?

1 Like

Not sure yet, they are still growing. @HumblePie420

2 Likes

How about chocolate smells?
How are you doing @CADMAN ?

2 Likes

It’s hard to describe the Smells since 3 of them are so close to eachother. However God’s Cookies F1 smell strong of cookie dough type smell & so very sticky. The others definitely have a more chocolate smell going on.

2 Likes

Woah, Just another 20 days till the 6 week mark!
Growing seeds = Waiting :raised_hand: :relieved:

1 Like

Just this morning!

These are all gonna be real ripened up 20 days from now!

The tent as a whole Smells like Cookie dough, candy, fruity and dank… Each plant has its own specific smell, it’s just hard to pin point each plants smell perfectly without smelling the others also. Ps. All these are SO dam sticky I need cooking oil to wash the stickness off my hands every time I touch them.

9 Likes

@Budderton

From Feb 2nd till now its been 58 days that I’ve had cuttings in the fridge crisper.

Apon inspection I’ve only noticed 3 cuttings that had mold growing on them, just at the cut site, probably due to the condensation in the bags…

Only some bags have condensation in them.

So far I’ve only lost 3 cuttings out of 12 or so, I took 3 cuttings of each plant at least. And I didn’t try very hard at this either. So it’s been working great! :muscle:

Otherwise they all look the same as day 1…

10 Likes

Will that mold on the end hurt the cutting?

1 Like

No idea. I tossed it anyways. Ive still got more of each cutting. These are All Male cuttings as well while in the beginning of Flower with balls on them.

4 Likes

Its not bad for sitting in the crisper for almost 2 months.

3 Likes

That’s how I see it also. Otherwise these would have been dead long ago.

4 Likes

Right on @CADMAN ! I’m glad to see the tech working for you. Have you seen @Naptown916 s thread with expanded cleaning protocol? He’s testing tech to hold cuts for 3-4 months in the fridge. Very handy, especially when selecting for results. If you take a cut right before flower, the fridge cuts should still be viable by the time you dry, sample and evaluate the donors. Then you only root the keepers and bin the rest, saving all kinds of space and resources in your veg space. I do it with males too, when I want to see how their sisters flower out, before I decide to use them or not. It’s awesome to see this being utilized by an increasing number of OGers!
:grin::v:

12 Likes

Yeah it’s awesome. Cuts in water in the fridge. Managed 4 weeks without issue, even the really small ones managed splendid. A true hack for a fat lazy fuck like myself! :grin:

Pz :v:t2:

5 Likes