Christmas GIVEAWAY 🦌 CLOSED

*Happy Holidays !! :santa: :christmas_tree: :gift: :deer:

I’m doing a quick Christmas Giveaway :christmas_tree: to one person! Strains are Lavender Frosting and Lavender Mimosas! All you have to do is follow We_Toke_Chronic on Instagram and guess the name of one of Santa’s reindeer’s. I’ll write down the names of all of the reindeer’s and draw one out of a hat tonight or tomorrow morning (depending how fast slots get filled) Only one person per reindeer obviously lol and Rudolph is definitely in play!! :deer:

Santa’s Reindeer Names- 1-Dasher, 2-Dancer, 3-Prancer, 4-Vixen, 5-Comet, 6-Cupid, 7-Donner, 8-Blitzen, and
9-Rudolph
:deer:

Ho Ho Ho let’s do thiiiis!!! :santa:

I’m also doing a Christmas Holiday Special if you’re interested! Strains will be Lavender Frosting (Bodhi- Lavender Jack x Vanilla Frosting - dark heart cut) and/OR Lavender Mimosas! I just need $10 “shipping” and I’d send 15 seeds! Maybe more! Message me if you’re interested!!
Only shipping to USA or Canada

13 Likes

I’m going with Blitzen.

4 Likes

rudolph

thanks for your generosity.

4 Likes

Comet

Happy Holidays!

4 Likes

Donner please.

3 Likes

Cupid plz…

2 Likes

Dancer of course

3 Likes

Love me some phish.!

3 Likes

Picking dasher

3 Likes

Don’t forget YOU HAVE TO BE FOLLOWING We_Toke_Chronic on Instagram to have a name in the giveaway. So far Shaggy and Cannology are the only ones to follow

3 Likes

I think I am now…

2 Likes

My bad you’re good brotha

3 Likes

One more slot left - PRANCER :deer:

2 Likes

Prancer please

2 Likes

Done! CLOSED! I’ll draw the names tomorrow around 12pm PST.
It’s almost 1am now and I’ve been drinking egg nog spiked with CBD tincture/fireball/kahlua/and Rum Chata lol

Happy Holidaze :santa: :dash:

6 Likes

I’ll draw a name in about 10 mins :deer::christmas_tree: 🪴

4 Likes

Comet!! :deer:

4 Likes

Congrats to @Cannaology merry Christmas and thanks for the opportunity @WeTokeChronic

4 Likes

Congrats to @Cannaology!!

3 Likes

Congrats Comet🦌 @Cannaology send me your information and I’ll send those out to you tomorrow!!

3 Likes