Christmas puppies!

So this happened yesterday(6PM-3AM)…puppies!! :wolf: :fox_face:

About 2 months ago our pure bred Alaskan Malamute Luna was into heat…got lose and went right over to our handsome stud Ash…and you know the rest…lol

61 days later, here we are!!

Puppies

Luna our pure bred Malamute with a rare chocolate rust/red coloring and Ash, a 50/50 of Alaskan Malamute and Siberian Husky with a more traditional grey/black colorings…made some beautiful babies…works out to 75/25 Malamute/Husky…

Check out these beautiful little nugget’s!

Enjoy

Brian(Alaskagrown)

59 Likes

put a smile on my face, thanks for sharing these

6 Likes

@Alaskagrown damn if that kiddie pool didn’t come in handy in it’s off season!! Beautiful pups for sure. I wish I had time for one. :heart:

4 Likes

Even when he’s not talking about breeding cannabis, parental geneological percentages are still on his mind. ROFL… Cute pups man!

6 Likes

Soo flipping cute :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

So are they F1? icon_e_confused|nullxnull New life is always a good notice, specially being so cutes :kissing_heart:, increase nutes now … beer3|nullxnull

12 Likes

Those are some great looking dogs and puppies. Merry Xmas

3 Likes

Is there 9 looks like a whole lotta trouble once they start seeing and walking .

4 Likes

Nice love puppies

3 Likes

I’ve got 8 large size kiddie pools…they come in handy for a multitude of uses! Lol

3 Likes

Dibs on puppies! Hhaha! Happy birthday pups! Merry Christmas

4 Likes

Congrats! Malamutes are the best. I’ve had 2 pure bred ones in the past, and they’re just amazing. If you weren’t so far away, I’d be very tempted to ask for one. Currently have a Malamute Pit mix that is the best of both breeds in one.

take care of momma, she’s gonna have a rough life for a minute.
-GH

2 Likes

That’s amazing man, congratulations. Just had to look at those pics on the big screen, they are absolutely gorgeous.

1 Like

thanks for posting! that’s awesome, I love the wolf-type dogs, malamutes are the best, I"ve never met one with a bad personality…some of the friendliest dogs out there for sure.

A friend of mine has one “Tango” when his fur gets thick in the winter he has to sleep outside at night, in the snow & cold, he’s too warm in the house.

2 Likes

Very cute! You will be very busy as they grow up!

2 Likes

Nice puppies, are those pure bred? When I bred my dogs I would usually bred them around the 3rd. wk. of Aug. so they’ll be ready for Christmas…kiddie pool is the best…

10 Likes

Look at all the different phenos!

5 Likes

I wish I’d bred my bull mastiff Jess and got a litter from her. Thing about it is I’d not have let any of them go to New homes and and I’d be overrun with 10 stone “used to be” puppies :rofl:

3 Likes

Going to be beautiful dogs when they grow up for sure. I love puppies!

2 Likes

His dogs and these make your mix. :laughing: :rofl:

Born last day of November

10 Likes