Christmas wish list 2019

Thought I’d start a thread like last year post up what ya want Santa to bring ya !

My list consists of a bubble cloner and 80 Octopot’s good luck on the last one my wife says!

12 Likes

You do not need a bubble cloner man, waste of money in my opinion, and I own 2 that I have not used in 5 years anymore.

Now the octo’s, great wish!!! 80 huh!!! LMAO…i had 22 at 1 time, down a few now , lol.

6 Likes

I could use some cash to pay for the seeds I’ve already ordered .

9 Likes

I guess I could settle on 40 pots if the yield is that great hell I could cut have my plant count down and still get the numbers !

2 Likes

Watch my run now, they were turned under 12 inches tall, Hell GG4 and AH maybe 8 inches tall at best @ the flip
They will pull down 4- 6 Z’s each, even turned that small. NO VEG in the octo’s at all this run.

4 Likes

Psssshhh… I got one for free a couple years ago and I never use it lol but have and I loved it

Before that I was just sitting cuttings in water until they rooted and always got roots… May have take a couple weeks but never failed lol

My wish is for a decent next year with the on coming legalization in my state… Won’t be buying any, at least not for months anyway, but want it to go well… maybe they’ll keep that federal legalization bill that passed in the house going and final get their shit together.

Simple things, really.

6 Likes

I would like a bigger tent than the 3 x 3 x 6 I got now so I can actually flower more than 2 or 3 plants at a time! That’s the practical want, for my “never gonna happen” desire I really wanna get one of those Current Culture set ups. Never done hydro, shoot, I’m only on my third grow now, having started growing November of last year! Still, those CC systems just seem to pique my curiosity…Good thread!

Oh, the wife just looked Current Culture up as I was typing this and like the 80 Octo’s, she basically told me that I could hope in one hand and wait, what in the other hand?! :grimacing:

4 Likes

Figures, I grew up in Highland Park Il. Now live in Texas. ARGH!!!

3 Likes

Is highland different than highland Park? I dated a girl in highland years ago

2 Likes

Santa, please pay for a PO box for ya boy. Need a safe address for some more seeds :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Yes, Highland park Illinois, right on Lake Michigan

2 Likes

Yeah highland is more middle Illinois

2 Likes

I want Santa to bring me a mini split ac for the summer.

2 Likes

You’ll probably have as much luck as me with my 80 pot order high ticket items are low priority this year .

3 Likes

Dear Santa,

I have been a very good boy this year. Please bring me a freeze dryer for Christmas.

Love,
ReikoX

6 Likes

Dam reikox that’s another thing to add to my list of wants!

3 Likes

lmao

Dear Santa… I’ve been mostly good. Can I get some underwear and socks? No seriously I really need some :laughing:

Winning lotto ticket or job would be cool too :slight_smile:

3 Likes

To find the cash that has gone missing that I sent to a seedbank.

1 Like

Dear Santa, I’ll make it easy for you… just bring me a few clones of your best cannabis… that’ll work for me!

3 Likes

I want a natural gas fireplace, thermal imager and sincity’s restock of bluepower.

3 Likes