Chronic Seed Co-Op!

A friend is sending his F1 of Serious Seeds Chronic x Chronic and was wondering if you guys would be interested to see me do a little pollination run in this here closet I’ve got

45 Likes

tenor

12 Likes

Holy shit yes…that was probably about the 7th strain I grew back about 15yrs ago. That even the breeder I got them from. Those grow short and frosty as hell with good potency very sticky. However they really lack in smell and taste.

8 Likes

Sounds like a good base to breed flavor to tho! I’ve wanted to do a seed run for this forum since I joined, so keep your eyes peeled and I’ll be sure to help get you a spot <3

11 Likes

Definitely tag me for this classic. :notes:make bud the chronic…I want to get fucked up :notes:

4 Likes

Did you just ask OG members if they’d like you to make some bitchin’ seeds?

9 Likes

Used to get that strain from a mate who grew indoors from clones and have been trying to find the strain with no luck.
His Chronic was skunky, with a flavour to match.

4 Likes

I’ll ask my bud for more info on his grow of it, I believe skunk is one of the parental genetics so that would make sense

1 Like

3 Likes

So right now they’re in the mail as well as his F1s of chronic male x purple Kush / champagne kush / kosher kush

I can pop as soon as they’re in most likely as my closet is pretty much open

14 Likes

Sounds like you got a killer line about to start with a lot of fun ahead

2 Likes

Sounds really kewl man do it up!

2 Likes

That would be really cool!

2 Likes

You know you’re already in for some boo

3 Likes

I haven’t heard of Chronic strain in years! I’m in!

2 Likes

Should start soaking sometime this week

3 Likes

What this lady said!

3 Likes

that will be nice, for sure do it

3 Likes

Is this serious seeds chronic x serious seeds chronic ? Or the other one is chronic from a another seed company?

2 Likes

Gonna reserve a seat in that far right corner, eager to watch “The Chronic Show”!!! Wishing you nothing but success in this wonderful undertaking, stay safe, take special care, and be well…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes