Chronicles of a madman, over a dozen strains

Good stuff in the threads here https://mrnice.nl/dhtml/strains.php?id=29

1 Like

Flowering time is a lie.
On week 8 now could go another 3 weeks.
Some of the plants the flowers look like they are still in all out flowering.
Only 1 is close, 3 look like 2 weeks yet and the rest 3 weeks or so.

3 Likes

There will be a few f2’s available same as the BMS.

2 Likes

That White rhino showing yet?

2 Likes

How soon before you need the pollen

2 Likes

Not sure of where these 2 white rhinos originated, they were gifted to me. What I can say is the masked santa produces :fire: for a facility. Needless to say I’m not worrying about the origin.
I just checked that website @AllOra, it’d be kool if I had medicine man

2 Likes

Thanks @OleReynard.
That pollen was for a CGxPR outlier that past its seed baring moment a couple weeks ago. Trying to reveg (Monstercrop) it now. Long shot.
Not interested in breeding my sub par pack but, if you’re open, I will hit you up for your WR/MM F2s when they happen.

1 Like

I’d hit that loner if it’s a girl.
Chances are the seeds were old or not taken care of properly.
They’ll be fine to breed.
Who’s White Rhino by the way, Greenhouses?

2 Likes

White Rhino
Send it along. They haven’t shown sex yet but cuttings have been taken.

5 Likes

Nothin ventured nothin gained, my friend

4 Likes

Jungle Spice is a cross of Congo Pine x 88G13HP IBL.
Congo Pine is a pure Congo landrace sativa.
88G13HP is a cross of G13 x Hash Plant.

White Rhino is a cross of White Widow x Afghani or broken down even more, it’s Brazil x India x Afghani.
It really does depend on who the WR came from, as the genetics may not be the same as the original cross.

6 Likes

I was told mine were from Mr. Nice but off an imperfect shelf or some such. Hard to pop, slow to rise, slow to grow, possibly a bug magnet although I take responsibility for the presence of the bugs.

Cool topic! I was running 12 strains until I got sick and slowly dwindled down to nun… just autos no im building back my stock :grin: had blue dream, mk ultra, gods treat, gg4, revolver, trainwreck, violator, wow i can’t remember them all! now I have white widow, power punch, super Critical CBD, and sluricane. :v::maple_leaf::guitar::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thanks bro for checking in. Trying to stay organized is the hardest part, making sure once a mother goes into flower I have provided backup. But I am shooting for around twenty strains.
Hopefully you’re doing better and can get caught back up. That mk ultra, is that master kush ? That’s definitely a powerhouse strain. I’m looking up the sluricane rite now, sounds interesting …

1 Like

A couple of pics, one under the skirt, and a canopy pic.

10 Likes

not sure but so far its my all time fav now. but if got some gdp beens and blue dream i want to get to first :no_mouth:

Check this is the site i use to track what want best ive found no bs
https://cannacalc.com/

3 Likes

Right before they started the quarantine cup challenge I popped an old GDP bean and it popped and is now vegging. Very good ole school flavor, can’t wait to smoke it. Also that blue dream you have, is it the blue dream made with DJ Short’s blueberry ? Not a fan of the blue dream but that DJ Short cut is :fire:. I’m running a gifted one, just cloned it and will be flowering soon !

4 Likes

:rofl::dash: i cant remember where I got the gdp and blue dream it must have been somewhere up here in canada bc bud depot, joti, van seed bank, i49 seeds one of those the last one i had was a cut from Aurora i think

1 Like

pics of my February’s Harvey! 20191220_095022|666x500 5 different strains

13 Likes