ChronicMcBudz Saves a Plant... or Not

So it’s been awhile since I’ve had a thread. Started back up January, but was having a hard time personally and that transferred to my plants. Haven’t had a successful grow since last year. Not sure what went wrong with most of them, but a few were down to cheap pH pens, and a few more were just non-starters. In total I lost 5 Fem Photos, several of which I only had one of, and 9 Fem Autos. One poor Fem Photo Blackberry Moonrocks survives, but has been slowly tortured with about 5 pH water for months.

Well today’s the day I got my shit together. Cleaned out my bins (algae is gross) after months of neglect. Gave the lonely Blackberry a fresh fill with 4mg of Megacrop per gallon, 2ml/gal calcium hypochlorite, and 1.5ml/gal pH down. Solution started at about 6.5 pH and looks to be about or slightly below 6 pH. Can’t get more specific than that as I’ve switched to pH drops for checking and I’m color deficient. I’ll have the wife confirm when she gets home.

Outside of that, I’ve started two new autos, a Double Grape and a Double Grape x White Crack. I got em mixed up so I’m not sure which is which but I think the one that’s above ground is the White Crack one and the other is the straight Double Grape. It cracked, but hasn’t come up yet. They’re both starting in an Aerogarden with Aerogarden brand plugs (I had some after market ones that the wife and I think took out a few of the unknown deaths).

If you want to check out what I’m running and the cabinet it’s in, check out my original thread from last year: ChronicMcBudz's Stealth Wardrobe

12 Likes

31 posts were merged into an existing topic: ChronicMcBudz’s Stealth Wardrobe