Chronix's Overgrown Tent

My cat says next time I do an auto seed run to use less plants and use 2 or 3 gallon pots. Perhaps let the buds grow longer before pollinating. She is probably right. :laughing:

31 Likes

Nice pictures. The cat is beautiful.

2 Likes

Thank you @Hemp :smiley:

1 Like

Got myself out for a walk around the river today.

Some plants and cats…

The tent is getting crowded so I added another fan down low.
Seeds are a growing on the plants.

35 Likes

How do you “walk around” a river?
I must know! :yum::v:

2 Likes

Second pic reveals the answer !

6 Likes

That’s over! Lol
But I suppose u got me there…

1 Like

I finally caught pics of one of my black cats sticking her tongue out. :rofl: :laughing:

Phone camera pics aren’t very good but, here is an attempt at showing the seeds growing.
I figure they are close to half way done with the seed making. Probably won’t be long until they get root bound and start looking rough but thats okay, I am making seeds not looking for pic of the month. :slightly_smiling_face:

27 Likes

nice-cat
Nice plants too!

5 Likes

Your kitty always reminds me of this meme.

7 Likes

Looking good @chronix, the plants also.:peace_symbol:

1 Like

Thank you everyone for the comments. :slightly_smiling_face:

I had 2 different supervisors today during the watering tonight.

Random pics of seeds forming.

28 Likes

Beautiful cats and buds!! :v: :clap: :clap: :clap: :leaves:

2 Likes

I love your kitties, I have dogs but I had a cat that moved into my barn from the neighbors, he was an indoor cat and when they moved in next door they didn’t want him inside. We took him in and he lived in my warm barn for 15 years. Him and my chocolate lab got along great.

2 Likes

I recieved a gift from you today.

Thank you kind sir!
:+1::crazy_face:

12 Likes

I am happy to hear that they have arrived safely. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Todays walk…the river is frozen in certain spots… the news keeps saying lots of snow coming…
Nothing yet.

Plants are starting to look a bit rough now…

Made some more Swackhammer capsules.

And more of the auto mix.

Had these 2 hanging out. My black cats are hiding somewheres.

24 Likes

Glad to see ur still at it.
Meh, sometimes things can get rough!
:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

It honestly doesn’t bother me.
They are in 1 gallon pots, they are pollinated, and I give them all the same nutes.
Not all plants want the same, but having all different types of autos I honestly can’t figure out all there wants an needs individually.
I am used to growing photos, with mother plants and clones, you can figure out what each strain wants alot easier that way in my opinion.

9 Likes

Thats a lot of caps wow that must take you awhile.

I’ve heard some folks say the ‘effect’ difference from strain to strain is less noticeable in edible form, is that true in your experience?

Btw, I needed to see those kitty pictures haha put a big smile on my face, thanks brother!

7 Likes