Chronix's Overgrown Tent

Gettin all fancy now, huh? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yes I love the snow, but I’m over his shit. It can go ahead and melt now.

1 Like

I dunno about fancy…LOL.
Masking tape to cover the seed pucks…
Now I use my printer to make paper labels. :rofl:
And I copied Johnny’s method of using the plastic bags for added security.

This is alot easier then using coin flips for me, my hands don’t like writing. Some of the bigger seeds I will still have to use coin flips for, or find a different seed puck to 3d print…

18 Likes

Looks like Halloween time :slightly_smiling_face:

12 Likes

First class for sure.
I totally understand the not wanting to write that much thing. Carpel tunnel and arthritis is a real PITA. :disappointed:

4 Likes

It sure is! :frowning_face:

6 Likes

Well, it been good chatting with ya, but its past my bedtime for pre-Monday, lol.
Good night fella’s! :v::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Looks like a good start for the outdoor season. I just said to my friend I need to get some stuff started for the garden. Im definitely getting my sunflowers started this week. Im glad you’re feeling better and im sure you’ll have a couple trees growing.:peace_symbol:

3 Likes

I’m glad you got a few of the ones I sent to crack and grow buddy. Them seeds are really quite old now. :+1:

4 Likes

Been away this week so I’m late to the party, but awesome work and prep for a great growing season.

Those jalapeno are a staple in my garden, and I crossed that plump variety myself :spider: :poop:

4 Likes

Since these Sunflowers have been outside, we had frost one morning, and wind/rain. They are still alive though. :slightly_smiling_face:
@ShitSeeds Sunflower seeds

Jalapeno’s from @ShitSeeds

26 Likes

I’m afraid to put my Sunflowers where I want to this year. GD deer, lol.

2 Likes

I am actually surprised the Raccoons :raccoon: or Skunks :skunk: haven’t messed around in the dirt yet.

4 Likes

My dogs keep most critters away. But it’s almost as if the deer know they’re chained up. :thinking:

2 Likes

Awesome looking tent with lots of good shit in there. Nice work!
Glad the sunflowers didnt get roughed up. Keep posting. I’d love to see how big they get.

2 Likes

Look at you go. Quite the lineup bud :ok_hand:

2 Likes

The tent…

A Frankenstein @JohnnyPotseed

Sebrings Revenge @Esrgood4u

Point Break @Esrgood4u

(88 G13 HP x SBT) x ABC from @middleman

Jalapenos from @ShitSeeds

Blueberry CBD from @THCeed

30 Likes

Thnx for the tag, cuz. Looking damn good in there! Grow On!
JP

3 Likes

Thank you @ShitSeeds , @DougDawson , and @JohnnyPotseed !

I will try to keep posting updates. :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

The typed strain name above the pic of the pot with the same strain name reminds me of:

:sweat_smile:

Looking Chronixally awesome in there, brother!

4 Likes

Looking awesome @chronix, I hope franky is as good as paralyzed monster.

4 Likes