Chunks grow log

Hey everyone! Chunk here with my first grow log on OG.

I guess I’ll start with my indoor plants and than show the outdoor second.

Currently I am running 4 plants indoors 2 indica and 2 sativa hybrids. Indicas are El jeffe and my sativas are shazam a classic BC strain I’d say.

I’m on my phone so I’ll edit it once I’m home so I won’t have to post Imgur links. For some reason picture uploading doesn’t like my phone but here’s an image album.

Please ignore my pots I threw all mine out by accident and live a little off grid so getting more is kinda a pain for a lazy person like myself.

2 on the left (red sand castles pails ahahaha) are the El jeffe and the ones on the right side are shazam. Alright enough reading here’s some damn plants.

Second part will be my outdoor corn plant. I wanted to pay my dues as an Ontario grower and what better way to do that, than to run into the cornfields and drop clones!

Unfortunately they all got ran over by the farmer… Only 1 survived for me which really sucked. But here’s the one that did survive.

I’ll keep posting every time i go check, and will keep updates of the indoor grow. Hope you all have a great summer thanks for looking!

16 Likes

Nice to meet you @chunk, I cant wait for you to dazzle us all with your grows :grin::seat::popcorn:

1 Like

Ayy thanks for checking my thread out man, I’ll be sure to keep it updated :+1:

4 Likes

Sounds great. . .we love pictures so make em good :wink::wink::wink::v:

2 Likes

damn right we like pics! be sure to upload some to your posts as well, some foil hats don’t like clicking outside the sanctity of Overgrow

but looks like we got another welcome addition to the site! welcome @chunk

2 Likes

Yeah I will be fixing the pictures once I’m home and at my computer just a little bit too much work to do on my phone and it’s also just not working. Ill get on it ASAP :+1:

Also thanks for the welcoming guys, Appreciated.

4 Likes

Hey I just happen to be one of those foil hatters lol without the foil hat. . . But it does keep the radiowaves out of your head :wink::wink::wink:

3 Likes

Went and checked last night, this ones just over five feet now. Also fixed pictures in OP.

Indoor tent looking not too bad either :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Lookin beautiful brother! Man I love that survivor!

1 Like

Thats the frost grizzly, theirs some included in the gear I sent to you :+1:

1 Like

Damn! Thanks brother!i can’t wait, have an awesome day! So much to look forward to! Cheers!

1 Like

It’s finally letting me upload from my phone, nice. Half way through week 3 here. Going to give them a couple more weeks till I flip them should be enough time. Topped the biggest shazam today to give the other a little bit of time to catch up.

Also got some help watering them today.

7 Likes

Yes! You can’t go about the lonely process of gardening with out your trusty “man’s best friend” by yourside

2 Likes

Of course man, it’s the only way to do it :smiley:

You should show him/her off here. My little helper is in there too

2 Likes

That plant looks super healthy, do you worry about them spraying that?

2 Likes

is that corn or cane?

pretty sure its sweetcorn, you can see the male flowers and the corn starting to grow

2 Likes

ahhh yes, maybe i should observe the rest of post and pictures before commenting lol

Hopefully it’s field corn meant for silage or animal feed sweet corn gets picked way earlier for human consumption field on the other hand farmers wait till well past the first hard freeze … plant looks awesome dude hope all goes well with that outdoor plant

2 Likes