Chunks grow log

Thats the frost grizzly, theirs some included in the gear I sent to you :+1:

1 Like

Damn! Thanks brother!i can’t wait, have an awesome day! So much to look forward to! Cheers!

1 Like

It’s finally letting me upload from my phone, nice. Half way through week 3 here. Going to give them a couple more weeks till I flip them should be enough time. Topped the biggest shazam today to give the other a little bit of time to catch up.

Also got some help watering them today.

7 Likes

Yes! You can’t go about the lonely process of gardening with out your trusty “man’s best friend” by yourside

2 Likes

Of course man, it’s the only way to do it :smiley:

You should show him/her off here. My little helper is in there too

2 Likes

That plant looks super healthy, do you worry about them spraying that?

2 Likes

is that corn or cane?

pretty sure its sweetcorn, you can see the male flowers and the corn starting to grow

2 Likes

ahhh yes, maybe i should observe the rest of post and pictures before commenting lol

Hopefully it’s field corn meant for silage or animal feed sweet corn gets picked way earlier for human consumption field on the other hand farmers wait till well past the first hard freeze … plant looks awesome dude hope all goes well with that outdoor plant

2 Likes

I nearly wrote maize and wasnt sure how that translates :blush:

1 Like

Looks good man!! Never tried the cornfield grow i guess if it wasnt legal in my state i might try!!

1 Like

Whah part of the country you from?

Old England…:sunglasses::gb:

1 Like

Got just saw that on your profile I had a duh moment there for a bit!

1 Like

I think maize comes from the aztec name now I think about it so should be pretty universal

1 Like

Tiny is correct, it’s field corn. Have to do a little bit of research and figure out the best field to put them in. I have lived near this corn field my whole life and know it’s field corn, and that he takes it down mid October late September. So it might be an early finish.

As to the questions about spraying. We checked every day mid June until we saw him out there spraying, after he finished his sprays we gave the field a week than dropped clones. Its mine and a buddies little side project aha.

5 Likes

Shit @chunk that question was to be directed towards you (your location)brotha sorry about that got mixed up on the replies back and forth my bad oh it’ll be good to know the both of ya a little better @chunk you in the Midwest somewhere? Lol

I’v heard of that method in the corn field I’m in a similar situation right now as to put 6 clones my self thinking about a tall weed patch and some blumats to keep them watered

1 Like