Cinderella99 grow

cinderella 99 grow seeds sponsored and won on a giveaway by our friend legal canada exited to verify if my techniche for reg seeds to get fems works or gender is based already on the genes on the seed already who knows will be happy if is a male or female cuz looking forward to do more of these seeds and breed with the strain too the one seed here was put on water 48 hours ago 24 hours later was transported to a napkin and 24 hours later here are the results Uploading…

17 Likes

preparing the media for my new seeds i water the media twice before use it once inoculated i water once and leave it in a area taking air and sun 2 days after water with rain water ph balanced to 6.7 and let them be until the seed comes in after that keep it moist no water them strong and had great results after these ones they are moved to smart pots happy growing

7 Likes

Go @joeblack306

C99 is among my very favorites.

Looking forward to your grow.

99%

4 Likes

first time growing irt i grew before ak48 and blueberry and critical kush i’m doing a run on the critical kush and after that then i will run a super mazar that i have is doing awesome

1 Like

Nice,

Keep that camera clicking.

99%

2 Likes

what is your method for increasing chances of females from regular seeds?

2 Likes

hier n than p and k in the solution females thrive better in high levels of nitrogen i gave them something like that but lie 30 to 50 ppm of that

2 Likes

today after after checking gave a pick i think in the night is going to soil put it to get some heat of the sun today inside of a cardboard for her and her sister not to get light

7 Likes

this is how mine looks flowered from seed in a solo cup… i think with veg and bigger pot you will do much nicer!! not really much smell yet but its getting lots of crystals from pretty early in flower

7 Likes

The guys at Phylos bioscience were on subcool’s show a while back and said that sex is set. There are male seeds and female seeds. I was always under the assumption that cannabis seeds were kinda like alligators, in which temperature at the time of cracking determined male/female ratios.

2 Likes

Thanks Dave for posting this. I’m guessing we may see this evolve into another post.

Phylos understanding matches up with my 7th Grade Biology, but cannabis is a funny one.

99%

they behave different than us plus is not the only plant that have the ability to change sex some others have flowers os the same sex together and is how nature works i think is influenced

2 Likes

I can’t pretend to fully understand human behavior (hehehe).

3 Likes

love it with mine i will use the 12/12 schedule for 3 weeks light for the seedling after that then let it thrive and move it, i don’t know if to a 10 gal pot or to a 3gal one first

1 Like

Let’s see what the community offers.

99%

3 Likes

4 Likes

7 Likes

A 3-5 gal pot should be sufficient for the plants needs for 3-4 months ime. I up-pot from 20 oz Solo cups to 5 gal dirt pots when bottom roots are climbing back up sides. The10 gal is a waste of media, unless it’s going to go outside, inho. Just my .02.

4 Likes

was thinking the same before until started doing organics so i dont feed them they feed from the soil… notice the root mass encouragement is better i just maintain mi soil healthy and they do the same for the plants i was focusing on the plant and not what really the plant needs that is a healthy soil to thrive in

3 Likes

put it in soil yesterday and is showing up already

4 Likes