Cindy 99 roundup : Grimm's and Fdm side by side

Cindy is a strain that I want to grow since 2001 but the hiatus of Brothers Grimm first, life after, made me miss it… now that I have both the new Grimm’s and B420 vintage f2 i decided to give them a run together for a few reasons…
Grow system will be as usual rw cubes, lava rock, dwc, LEDs, neon, 250MH and 600hps.
More details later as it’s 3 am here…
DS

16 Likes

Great minds think alike. I just popped 7 Cindy 99 from Canuck.
Good-Luck!

3 Likes

I will be interested in this thread :wink:

3 Likes

I got some B420 too. And want to get the Grimm’s too. Will be watching…

2 Likes

Awesome!!! I always wanted to do that one!!! I remember hearing good things, good luck!

3 Likes

I have 2 FDM C99s just flipped in amongst others. Its the first time I have tried it. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Here we go !
5 seeds each in r/o water for a 12h soaking before going in the rw cubes small…
Get a seat before the race starts… :wink:
DS

9 Likes

I got mine! Nice run Dee.

:seat:I will take a seat! Good luck!! :+1:t2:

One of my Cindy-99’s even came with a free mini-sister inside of a seed. Score!

8 Likes

That is “Mini-Me”… Weed version!

1 Like

One of the C99 female clones from my fdm seeds, the one with whorled phyllotaxy that I cloned. Just 1 of many, it does seem to be a trait with in the C99 lines I am learning.

Be interesting to keep an eye on this thread :wink:

5 Likes

Great idea to show them side by side… I’m bookmarking!

Good luck!

3 Likes

With a flash start, 2 of the Grimm’s had already a small tail out when I went to move them in the cubes, so it’s officially started !!!
:smile:
DS

9 Likes

I wanted Brothers Grimm, but I just can’t bring myself to pay $200CDN for a pack of seeds. These were $50 (on sale) 7/7 germination. We’ll see, I guess.

5 Likes

Im pretty sure you get more seeds for the money at fleur de mal :wink:

5 Likes

And not only that , they are regular…

1 Like

Friend of mine recently asked “can I make feminized seeds of my clones” my answer “only if you want to commit a crime against nature” :smile:

6 Likes

HAHAHAHA

The only thing is that the clone will have all the traits of the mother plant, but the seeds will be all diferent… LOL

2 Likes

10 posts were split to a new topic: Cinderella 99 origins and breeding info