Clear The Air

I gave myself a 6 month suspension for my part in breaking the shark tank. If I was not involved…I don’t think the discussion would have been so intense.

I hold no ill will to anyone…if anyone holds ill will to me…I’m good…I said it…you read it…just wanted yall to know how I feel…

13 Likes

I was not here back in the day but here we are in the present. Glad to have you here, love the avatar.

4 Likes

What led you to this site?

1 Like

Honestly, a contest. I was on RIU, there was a contest and it led me to sign up here for an entry. Than I started lurking, I saw the spirit of this place and now I am hooked. I have shut down my personal grow, since I have a limited plant count, to do a seed run to give to OG. I am amazed by this place and feel I need to give back a tiny little bit of what it has given me.

13 Likes

Nice…different people use the site different ways. I all ways encourage site citizens to do as they please. The sky is the limits…with me.

3 Likes

I too like Doug is under a year on the site. I was researching something and stumbled across the site. Started poking around and reading. Never left…

4 Likes

Oops, welcome back.

2 Likes

First off welcome back, btw that name is awesome. I remember being at the canna cup in Seattle during hempfest and grape ape took first. We all went home with an oz. That was some good buds. :+1:I’m relatively new here too,.

2 Likes

I get random PM about the strain…The screen named came from grape flavour blunts. The avatar was supposed to off set the antics of my internet personality…it did not work lol…but the blunt did.

3 Likes

That’s cool man, glad the blunt did its job. It’s a great strain…

1 Like

Glad to see your back dude

3 Likes

my high ass thought the thread was title “Clean the Air” and was confused as shit when there wasnt anything involving filters :joy:. Welcome back

4 Likes

All I know is god blesses those who hustle too…
Got these with my stimulus check…

3 Likes

Damn cuzzz…you so high…they could…blind fold you…with dental floss…better fire up anothern…
When you see me bending words…I’m high too…

4 Likes

what did you do with the other $1350?

2 Likes

Dang bro shoulda copped these instead higher price point but oh-so-fly:

Mens New Balance Haband Athletic Sneakers | Boscov's

2 Likes

:man_shrugging:

Roll your own

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

dont be dissin’ New Balance! rofl

1 Like

I got 3 pairs of 574’s currently and have worn out several more lol I’ll just transition to brown velcro walking shoes here in 30 years. Most of the dope shit isn’t available in 14’s and I’m too old for Jordans.

4 Likes

Thats what I thought too.

1 Like