Clone is flowering.

Hello folks new guy here.I had a friend who offerd me to take a cutting of her plant to practice on.Well I took them june19 and had to wait two weeks to transplant because i didn’t have a clone bucket at the time and all the clonex shitI used a cup of tap water.When I get the clone hardened off she calls me and says hers is flowering.I live in ny we usually go into flower around here 2nd week of august.How is her plant flowering?The clone I took has a flower pistil on it that popped up last night.Did I get a cut off a semiauto?I know her clone was not a auto flower I planted a bag seed that was an auto flower that budded at 19 days.

2 Likes

Is your clone under lights, and do you have it getting 16-18 hours of light?

If it is outdoors in natural light, it may be just starting it’s natural flower cycle. The days started getting shorter June 21st.

1 Like

Hello! It’s a good group here. You’ll have lots of fun. Support OG it a good site.

1 Like

If you stems are young water is fine. Get your ph right. You’ll be ok. Air always is a plus. You can make homemade stuff. Shows on YouTube all the time on how to make your own stuff.

I’ve had the light on the clone 24/7 haven’t went under anything even near 12/12

I’ve been racking my brain and the only thing I can come up with is the cut came from a semiauto that I took while it was transitioning in to flowe.Even the girl she got the plant off of said her plant was going to flower in a couple weeks of her having it.

1 Like

Does this make sense to anyone or am I off on this one?

1 Like

You might just be seeing normal preflowers. A pic would help.

3 Likes

Don’t have a pic on me but they look like the hairs that were all over my autoflower those two little white ones.only found one so far.Under my scope you can definitely tell their sugar leaves they even have thes microscopic baby tricomes on them

How would I have a normal preflower now they are like 6 weeks early

On this site there is a page that show you a picture of male female parts. 24/7 is a lot on a plant. Also hard on your equipment. If your clones have roots in soil or water and if they are not autos. The have got to sleep. That’s how it works. Your plants have stages of growth. Give them all the love you can. One Love Hemp

1 Like

Are you seeing this:

Or this:

?

4 Likes

Thanks. I was looking for him.

Yes on those two hairs but more words the crotch where the big fan leaf comes to the stem and the two new leaflets come out.Only one of those as of now

I know what pistils and pollen sacks look like I’ve seen a herm too and this is def a pistil site no nutts

Her sisters out of 7 all gave up the ghost no roots but this one

Sounds like normal pre-flowers. Congrats, you have a girl!

What can I really do with it?The clone is probably 8 inches tall.Is it even worth trying to seed?

How the hell did it flower so early?

I’d just leave it on a non flowering cycle like 24/0 or 18/6 and if she’s started her flower cycle she may eventually reveg. I had something similar happen while taking cuts off of flowering plants where it took them a little bit to actually snap out of the flower cycle and shoot new growth.

Although in my case it took weeks, if you’re trying to get something started right away I’d get to soaking some beans.

2 Likes