Clone only strains for free or trade

2 Likes

I’ve never seen you active on IC :thinking: and you just joined an hour ago before asking for stuff :thinking:.

4 Likes

I was a long time OG member from back in the day had a few threads and traded clones on the Clones through the mail thread…I don’t remember seeing you…

Btw, before OG was shut down I was already an ICMAG member…I’m not an FNG like you. I had a SWC/TRON thread on Overgrow…any old OG members would remember me because I grew in a Phototrons

7 Likes

How classy, I’m sure the OG fam will flock here and give you everything for free with that mouth.

14 Likes

Dude! That’s just straight up belligerent. I mean, YOU are the fucking new guy around here, aren’t you? Overgrow is, as it was, a cool place to hang out with like-minded people. @anon5325009 is NOT a FNG - he’s been around, contributing, being a valued member. This is what you’ve done in the hour since you joined:

Out of your first 8 posts within an hour of joining, you asked for freebies in 5 of them… :thinking:

15 Likes

Bud, you just recently started posting on IC again (since 2015), begging for clones too.

5 Likes

I didn’t like his reply…and I’m an honest member…I have nothing to trade with as of now but should be getting some cuttings from members on ICMAG…I will repay the people here I’m just in dire need before winter is over.

Well hang out, be friendly and get settled in! We are all strainaholics here, but seeds are a lot easier to gift/trade. Even then, being an active member/contributor in conversation is valued since so many have just signed up to get seeds and then ghost

21 Likes

Just saw this thread and was interested. Seems like there’s some things goin on! I’m not a long time member of anything just tryna meet people and trade. I’m not very talkative really I’m more of a listener. Not here to scam anyone but would like to meet some honest people with real genetics cause all my stuff is real and if it’s not I’ll tell you straight up. Hope I can make some friends!

10 Likes

Phil, u came on a bit strong at first. Chill my friend, sure you will fit in!!! Give it a moment or two, I and many were on the original OG, so was BOG who many of us considered a mentor, some of us a friend, and most of us a growing encyclopedia! We would all love those clone only strains… Some of us have them. Join in the discussion for a sec, it’s going to take all of us to keep good and rare genetics from being assimilated to RJR and other corporate Borg!!! Glad to have u back on Overgrow!!!

6 Likes

BTW remember your Phototron threads…

2 Likes

@anon5325009 He came off hard but I for one remember the handle as a long time member of OG1

it may indeed mean nothing to you if I say that :slight_smile:

as you more than likely have not seen me places either

if he has offended you in anyway please accept my apologies for @PhilCuisine

behalf I am sure he meant no harm

all the best my friends and be well

Dequilo

8 Likes

@PhilCuisine I do not have what you are looking for :frowning:

but will be cutting clones in about two weeks and will have rooted stuff soon

anything I have you are welcome to I will PM you a list

be safe My Brother and be well

Dequilo

5 Likes

Thanks @dequilo, but I had to call him out for posting like an entitled :poop:, asking for free stuff like if we owed him something.

7 Likes

@anon5325009 and you may indeed had to call him out :slight_smile:

so it is good to know in your mind as an old member of OG1 I have no Rep

here

now I know where I stand also

all the best my friend and grow well

Dequilo

4 Likes

I’ll just keep :zipper_mouth_face: so not to cause more :tornado:

@anon5325009 it is not :slight_smile: comparable maybe

I do not go anywhere and beg anything from anybody but that is my way

I will start from beans any time and have no need for any one to send me clones

I came here just a short time ago last year

I was at IG mag and got banned but I do get your points and agree

I watch many many beg for shit here and at other places and it is sad

as most of us would be happy to share in a minute

But will point out this and this is not at you but at all that came here

if you were not a OG1 member please take a minute to remember you our standing

on the shoulders of all the Original OverGrow members

we did earn our chops and without us there would have been no OG or CC

so please @anon5325009 and some other find it in your hearts to remember we are getting old

and when we started growing it was hard

all the best and a great new year

Dequilo

12 Likes

@anon5325009 I’ll just keep :zipper_mouth_face: so not to cause more :tornado:

My Dear Friend please never ever do that as you voice is needed here as much as any other

but also please think of the other members a little

if a person is a dick no need for us to become what they are :slight_smile: a dick

you only go to their level and they win

you are a good member and an asset to our OG family

I have read what you post and have enjoyed it

be safe and stay free

Dequilo

13 Likes

Well I hope you all had a great Christmas I have some things for trade if any one is interested? At the moment I’m in the process of making some S1 seeds of sfv og swerve cut, gushers, platinum punch, gmo smf cut, tony Clifton, 98bubba, aj sour pee. Please pm if interested.

9 Likes