Clones hit with blue zkittles pollen (F3 Tester needed)

Clones living after 1 week under cfls

17 Likes

Hey @ModicumGenes

What’s the word bro?

This looks like a great project.

I’ll be watching for you.

99%

11 Likes

I’ll be watching this :popcorn:
My favorite all time strain is in this grow

1 Like

Various clones that will be hit with my blue zkittlez male pollen

2 Likes

What kind are they then?

1 Like

From left to right is (3) cristal paradise kc brain. (3) sweet dreams x wedding cake (3) east coast sour diesel. Blue tube (1) platinum kush auto

6 Likes

I’m intrigued to see them grow. Wherever your updates go I’ll be watching the progress to see what they create. Gotta see the seeds :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Just trying to keep things tidy up in here, i hope you don’t mind @ModicumGenes.

Good call @99PerCent. Thanks man.

Sci :robot:

2 Likes

5 Likes

Moved clones over into my mother cubby. Lost my led for a second but Trusty cfls got my back for right now

2 Likes

I met @modicumgenes over in the FB forums for Probiotic Farmers Alliance and directed him over here for help in his breeding projects!
Going to be following his projects and seeing where I/we can help test seeds and sort out keepers to return to MG and share with the OG community of growers!! He’s a good guy that I already know will feel at home in our community.

6 Likes

I already have 4 crosses ready to test for any one that would like to help me f3 some. My two males are blue zkittlez and cristal paradise.
I have:
platinum glue auto x blue zkittlez
Platinum glue auto x cristal paradise

Sweet dreams x blue zkittlez
Sweet dreams x cristal paradise

Soon in like a month I’ll have
East coast sour diesel haze x cristal paradise

4 Likes

I call dibs on some f the ECSDHxCP seeds! :wink:
I tagged you in one of the free seeds threads to increase interest!
If you need any help with any facet of packaging or moderating the process I’d be glad to assist. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

A little info about the parent strains to help people decide!

Platinum Glue AUTO:
“As a 65% indica dominant strain, it is ideal for evening use - perfect to unwind after a long day. It will leave users feeling ‘glued’ to the couch. In addition to its sedative properties, it is a good strain for relieving chronic pain, stress, anxiety and stimulating appetite.
Platinum Gorilla Glue has a sweet, earthy and fruity taste and the buds appear bright green with lots of orange hairs. It is dense, spongy, resinous and covered in trichome crystals.”

Blue Zkittlez:
“Blue Zkittlez is an indica-dominant cross of Blue Diamond and Zkittlez. This odoriferous flower offers a terpene profile of tart citrus, sweet earth, and wildflowers. The physical effects of this strain are mellow and moderately sedating, igniting appetite while weighing on the limbs. Its strong physical effects and uplifting mental high make it a perfect end-of-the-day strain and a nice match for folks contending with stress, restlessness, and pain.”

Cristal Paradise:
“It smells like sweet oranges and subtle Hashish. Cristal Paradise cannabis strain’s high is an awesomely uplifting punch that’s almost euphoric in its proportions. It has a light body high and is perfect for socializing.”

Sweet Dreams:
“Sweet Dreams is an aptly named indica-dominant hybrid that is known for its tendency to creep up on consumers, leaving them deeply relaxed to the point of sleepiness. Though it has very strong aromas of skunk, berry, Kush, and ammonia, the smoke is quite smooth, with a unique musty-earth flavor.”

Crosses should result in a plant that is somewhere in between it’s two parent strains, so use your imagination. :wink:

4 Likes

Hey @ModicumGenes,
@Sebring gave me the link to this thread and i like the look of the lot but I’d be interested in taking the platinum glue auto x blue zkitttlez and make f3’s from… im in uk :uk:but when I’v made the beans, I’ll send to you most ( sending to uk brothers etc.) and you distribute the rest.?
What’s your goal in this cross - photo regs / auto’s.?

No sweat if you wanna keep it in USA… (ps. im NOT short of beans)… excellent bunch of strains there.!

Have a good one mate …
Gaz

5 Likes

I was looking to just shorten the flowering time with the platinum glue auto as it was an accident that I found this one phenotype I had 3 clones to flowering in 20 gal pots under 6500 k quantum boards. So I figure I can use that. But i would be happy to send you some seeds @Gaz29

3 Likes

It doesn’t matter as I’m interest in the auto aspect of the pheno as well I like the blue zkittlez side as well

2 Likes

And I got you on the ecsdhaze @Sebring

1 Like

Appreciate that! I love hazes!!! :smile:

2 Likes

Sounds very interesting I keep on hearing about zkittles but never tryed or smoked it the person that said the the glue crossed with the zkittles is right that does sound like it will be amazing keep up the good work fam

4 Likes