Clones in LA

Hi all, I’m new to the community. And looking for some clones in the los angels area. I’ve been using clones in fire in Long Beach. But looking for something a little more exotic and big producers. Thanks for any help

Mamafunk clones. An amazing group and top notch service. I have nothing but good things to say about them. Avoid DHN, they have a plethora of problems and the 2 most recent clones ive picked up had mites and PM.
https://mamafunkclones.com/menu/

1 Like

I second the opinion of mamafunkclones.com!!! Until they stopped shipping nationwide , I got BEAUTIFUL/PEST FREE clones sent to Maine. They ALL arrived in excellent condition. I was more than satisfied with their pricing/packaging/shipping. You can’t go wrong. I’m even considering developing contacts in their area to get some shipped this Summer. Don’t be apprehensive at all. Good luck, stay safe, take special care and, indeed, be well…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Here is the problem I have seen with clones in SoCal,

1. They require you to buy a large quantity of them even though you are only “legally” allowed to have only 6 mature plants. They are all females so why can’t I buy only 6?
  2. They seem to be requiring a medical card, so if you don’t have one, you can’t get none.
  3. They want me to have to take a second mortgage out in order to afford the quantity they will sell me.
4 Likes

The minimum from mamafunkclones.com was FIVE/5, the number of the Clone Shipper w/LED lite they used. I wouldn’t give ANYONE my business if they required me to buy MORE than I needed…EVER!!! Keep looking, you’ll find some worthy of your business. Try strainly.io, several Southern Cali Sellers there. SS/BW…mi :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:ster

5 Likes

This has become the industry standard , a few clubs up here that are recreational carry clones but other then that it’s minimums of 50-100 with required state license or some crazy price per clone that is not excusable. Then when you do find good clones at a good price there almost always out or you have to get on a wait list because the demand for affordable qaulity genetics is high and the supply seems to be low.
The you have to watch out for bug spreaders , virus carriers , and fake genetics that are a waste of time , it’s really turned into a messy sad scene out there in clone world.
If you see purple city genetics , or phinest genetics they carry legit strains and are clean and affordable at least up north. I’m not sure if they make it all the way down there and dark heart has a dark heart and has been spreading bugs and other issues for years so I’d stay clear of them unless you don’t mind querintining new plants and risking the Borg moving in.

3 Likes

Check out Green Dragon in LA. They have solid clean cuts & a good variety most of the time. We picked up their Grape Pie, Rozay, & Dosi, all :fire::fire:

Here’s their menu…

https://weedmaps.com/dispensaries/green-dragon-caregivers-inc?filter[anyCategories][]=cultivation

1 Like