Cloning Methods…

Sand in grow bag with pad heater below.

11 Likes

Some golden ticket clones I rooted in rapid roosters.

And my diy aero cloner that makes a big mess.

I find the aero cloner less maintence intensive

8 Likes

This is very interesting :thinking:

1 Like

This is very close to my method, although I love the idea of the iso wipe, every once in a while I’ll get a touch of fuzzy white mildew if I cram too much !

@JustANobody i need to start marking my individual clones like that.

2 Likes

This is the way. FYI - cut up vinyl mini blinds make great plant tags and they are usually easy to find. I’ve been using them for plant labels for every, for years.

2 Likes

No kidding!! Thats an epic idea! Thank you bro :pray:t3:

1 Like

I have two rules here, once a clone gets shoes it also gets a hanging plant tag. I ALWAYS DOUBLE TAG PLANTS. One in the dirt and one on the plant

If a plant doesn’t have a tag, or I think that I mixed them up, they go straight into the garbage can. I have zero tolerance for errors. It’s hard to do, especially when they are very nice looking healthy clones

4 Likes

My homemade dip n grow, with bottom callus

7 Likes

I took some time in my lab and recreated one of my favorite solutions not made anymore. I will still use plain-ass Clonex if I run out or am too lazy to make a batch.

Last night I made 600ml. LOL

5 Likes

Nice! @SCJedi. I buy the salts iba and naa, I use ro or distilled. I make it 10k ppm then dilute when I use it. Nothing like saving $, and a good learning experience.

2 Likes

I made my own aero too lol it can make a mess but definitely works :grin:

2 Likes

I choose to clone in summer.
Temps speed it up.
Usually I just powder up the cut
Put in a jiffy and put them in their dome
Set on a widow sill that gets lots of ambient
Light, no direct sun
And in 5 days or so
Roots.

3 Likes

Currently my favorite technique; tissue culture.

Giesel multiplying in vitro

Apples & Bananas rooted ex vitro

7 Likes