Closed and some pebbles

Looking for any grow related/seed stickers that you don’t need or want! I would like to sticker up my grow area. Lmk.

Stay kind
Pawsfodocaws

6 Likes

Oh, my…have I got a deal for you!!! PM those “Personals”, I think 40 - 50 might make that trip. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

I have enough for a wall for sure please take them.

4 Likes

Thank you guys!

1 Like

I know I have some duplicates. They are from Oregon, so I’m sure they would be different than any you already have.

There yours!

7 Likes

Sweeeet!..ty all

1 Like

Ty all for the stickers!!! I think I may have been gifted enough,… ill be sure to tag you all with what I do with them!

4 Likes

I have a trashcan that has all the stickers I have accumulated through time.

4 Likes

As many as your willing to send! As long as you don’t want them. @corgitron

1 Like

I’m happy to get rid of them. all they do is collect dust. Seriously I’ll send as many as can fit in the flat rate envelope

2 Likes

Sounds good I appreciate it!

1 Like

@corgitron @MyrtleGrounds @misterbee thank you they all arrived. Awesome! Good looking out

3 Likes

I’m in the process of organizing my weed stuff and I’ll have some. Don’t let me forget. I plan on working on it today since it’s raining today. I should have some Colorado stuff.

1 Like

Awesome much appreciated! I’ll dm you in a few days if I don’t here back from you! Thanks

1 Like

I put all mine on the grow room door gonna have to peel em when I move. Always doing stupid shit with very little foresight.

2 Likes

I put a bunch on my germination container, and my t5 seedling light.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.