(Closed) Blue Dream S1 tester seed

CLOSED FOR NEW TESTERS

I am looking for up to 20 people or so who would be willing to run some Blue Dream S1 seed as testers (free, no trade required, ~10-30 seeds each depending on response). I would hope you can post pictures of the grows on overgrow (post here or linked from here).

This is a Blue Dream cut bought in 2016 from Kevin Jodrey’s now closed Wonderland nursery in Garberville (was “Grass” before that. I don’t know what is up with it now). As far as I know, it is the legit Blue Dream cut and is certainly the only flower I know of as Blue Dream.

These were harvested recently and are ready when you are.

If you are outside of the US, I may want help with shipping. I will send once I have 20 responses, or within ~week, whichever is first.

1. Swe-can
  2. Allotment
  3. Anonymous PM response.
  4. ShiskaberrySavior
  5. Who
  6. Pug-Love
  7. AtypicalMeristem
  8. SmknCanuck
  9. Gaz29
  10. Nefrella
  11. Ifish
  12. Redjimp
  13. Prince
  14. JaxxMunster
  15. Kcity87
  16. AK49
  17. Fes
  18. Ubcchemo
  19. Old-Ron
  20. Karma FPS
28 Likes

Love your spirit :pray::pray: @anon4675195 !!

Would love to see some beautiful plants if you have any :star_struck::star_struck:

3 Likes

I’d be interested.

3 Likes

I second that @allotment :100:

2 Likes

I wouldn’t mind seeing some pictures of how they look if you’ve got any !

3 Likes

14 Likes

Thanks for the pictures I’ll sprout some of those if your willing to ship to Canada . So there a selfed fem seed?

4 Likes

Yes. Selfed, so feminized. I will check on CA shipping. If more than ~$5 I may ask for some shipping contribution, but willing to ship to CA.

3 Likes

Don’t think it’s too expensive not sure what the forever stamps cost but I’d got a letter with that stamp on it no problem. Regular USPS mail no tracking required is fine.

2 Likes

@anon4675195 would love to, bl;uedream is on my list of strains to find what my wife and i think is best, currently running hso fem bd. When do you need these run by? tents are booked till nov.

2 Likes

Hey what’s up bro, I’m interested in growin out some testers for ya.

3 Likes

hi. this is very nice of you. I’d like to run these, blue dream is one of my favorites. If thats cool with you, I can start them right away.

2 Likes

I am intrested.I am in Canada.Regular mail of envelope is 1.95 to $5 from the U.S…Willing to pay shipping if needed

1 Like

No rush per se. I am not sure what the HSO Blue Dream actually is. It may be a Blue Dream S1 also.

1 Like

@anon4675195 mate what’s the smoke like on your ‘cut - i am interested in the fem seeds of this one - has you or anyone else ran any of them yet ? How many weeks do you usually flower her for ?
Just being nosey regarding any other info on this one.
I’m in the UK so let me know what postage cost is mate.
Happy growing,
Gaz

3 Likes

TOTALLY!!! Sign me up!

2 Likes

I usually run it 65-75 days. It’s a sweet soapy musk. Smooth smoke.

7 Likes

Nice, I’ve actually been looking into growing a mostly sativa strain. Have you ever run her outdoors? I’m in Florida so I’m going to grow some outdoor winter plants. I’ve done that a few times and it’s worked great with less humidity and mold issues

4 Likes

Is there room for one more : )

2 Likes

Also interested in running these if you got enough beans.

2 Likes