CLOSED! - FREE FROM THE TREE - cannabissequoia gives back

Was it that long ago?

FYI his (Cali-O x DTHF) x Durban is doing great for me thus far!

5 Likes

DP AND Cali-o? Fuuuuuugp

3 Likes

Yep, with a good dose of Durban Thai High Flyer!

8 Likes

Sounds like someones playing sonic the hedgehog in the background :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Whats my trust level??! I would like if possible… also might buy a pack you have available

4 Likes

Hi @Danonly, you are at what is considered trust level 1, “basic user”. Next level is trust level 2, “member”. The initial level is 0, “new user”.

Much of the trust system is semi-automated and is based on a set of rules that you can about read here, Explaining user trust levels and permissions

Keep contributing, visiting, and interacting and it’s only a short while until you are bumped-up. And, if you happen to miss out on cannabissequoias give-away this time around, there will certainly be additional generous OG’ers contributing to the community in the future.

13 Likes

looks like i need to visit every day! lol

12 Likes

OG gets addictive so trying to stay away will be more of a problem :laughing:

12 Likes

Well I am always late to things. Oh well
but what doesn’t change is my love for everyone here on OG.

6 Likes

@Prince he still has three more days left.

There is a mighty fine Durban Poison cross I was going to crab claw if you don’t claim it. lol

@cannabissequoia

7 Likes

@cannacrab go ahead and grab what you want my friend.
@cannabissequoia I would like to try these please. Thank you
RedCherryBerry(male) x Berry White
RedCherryBerry(male) x RemedyCBD

6 Likes

@Danonly welcome. You’ll be surprised when you have so many seeds that you’re giving them away to. :wink: Hang around for a while; there’s more here to read than most of us care to/are able to… :books:

@Prince @cannacrab I think I can cover you both on that one. PM the addr because I’m slaving like an :santa: Elf :gift: here with the envelopes… :sweat_smile:

@Northern_Loki thanks! :wave: :wink:

I think I have 2 full days into this stuff now… crazy. :smile:

A big extra thanks to @ReikoX for stewarding my postal idiocy(for the time being)… :clap:

Hope you all are well. Recent rainfaill here is very welcome. :thumbsup: :cloud_rain: 200 days with no rain… 2 weeks of extreme air pollution & 15% humidity… Blech! :desert: :motorway:

Back to work…

:evergreen_tree:

23 Likes

It rains over here for probably more than 200 days :sob:

7 Likes

And the humidity rarely goes bellow 60%

7 Likes

@cannabissequoia thank you again for being so generous. These will be such a blessing too my wife and I. I can’t thank you enough.
THANK - YOU !!!

8 Likes

this kindof thing is a blessing to so many people my hat is off to you good sir

10 Likes

:slight_smile: It’s the way to do it. Overgrow, good people, overgrow!

13 Likes

I got 2 empty boxes if anyone is feeling generous out there grow on folks

5 Likes

11/26/2018

FREE FROM THE TREE GIVEAWAY Closed!

:seedling: :envelope: :airplane_departure: :thumbsup: :pray: :om_symbol: :mailbox_with_mail: :confetti_ball: :sunrise: :seedling: :herb: :cherries: :palm_tree: :strawberry: :smoking: :cookie:

First few birdies have left the nest… :bird:

For those who were unable to participate, don’t abandon hope; I’ll have extras to part with in a month or 2. I will PM you individually.

Thanks & love to OG. :love_letter:

:evergreen_tree: “I speak for the trees”

22 Likes

All US, CR, and BRA are on the way. From here on it’s karma.

Please disregard return/from addr.(“7.5th floor”) :house_abandoned:

:smile: :tada:

14 Likes